Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 44-55
Dermablend Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish
Smooth Indulgence long lasting matte finish

4.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetyalted Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides

on 6/12/2007 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm 48 with normal skin, very few wrinkles. I am really surprised by the negative reviews for this product. I would guess that it is not for oily skin. Many of the negative reviews came from oily skin individuals. Maybe oily skin people should try foundations made specifically for their skin type. I bought this two weeks ago at Ulta for $25.00. Soft Beige matches my Shisedo B40 and Mac NW25 skin perfectly. It covers everything (sun spots, freckles, and veins) and lasts all day (as long as you don't touch your face as I do when sitting at the desk and computer all day!). I use my MAC 187 foundation brush. Squirt a small amount of foundation on a paper plate and swirl my MAC brush around in the foundation. Then I apply the foundation in a swirl motion to one small section of my face. I continue this process until my face is fully covered. Don't use your fingers or you will be greatly disappointed. I couldn't blend it with my fingers. I haven't even topped it with powder and it still lasts. Hasn't broke me out. The coverage is fantastic! And, it does not look like a mask. EL DW sometimes looks like a mask! This doesn't at all. Just make sure you get the right color match and blend well with the MAC foundation brush I mentioned. Remember, less is better. The more you pile it on, the faker and maskier any full coverage foundation will look. TRY IT!

on 7/14/2006 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I forgot about this lovely foundation. I was cleaning my makeup drawer of foundations and found this. Tried it and suprise, I forgot how much I liked it. I would say it is med to full coverage. and does not look fake! In fact on my 40 something skin. My skin looks healthy and good with this on. I will use this for days I want a more natural look. I have very ruddy skin and freckles and found this little gem wonderful. My top ten favorite foundations for sure. Sand beigh worked great for me. Try it ladies.