3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 months ago

the first time i used the product, i had a burning sensation on my face. however, subsequent uses afterwards did not make my skin flare up again. it is just a normal make up wipes, but what i love is that there are ‘bumps’ on the wipes which i feel helps to exfoliate my face as well when i am removing my make up! however, i would not repurchase again due to the flare situation even though it was …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

Nov/12/2018

These wipes caused my skin to break out in hives all over face, they also made me red and blotchy- all after just one use! They might say suitable for sensitive skin but if your skin is even slightly sensitive, please patch test.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Oct/22/2018

Best make up removing wipes hands down. I have the most sensitive skin in the freaking world and this is the best soothing/make up removing / step one of cleansing option I’ve ever used..no joke!!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

Sep/10/2018

Almost every type of facial wipe I've ever purchased has dried out BEFORE I could finish the package. I don't use wipes all that often but still, I wish someone would SERIOUSLY improve the packaging so they wouldn't dry out (I have put some in Lock-n-Lock containers and put in my gym bag and THOSE stay moist for ages and ages....a similar, refillable plastic container with a tight …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1483 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/13/2018

Good value, honest wipes that don't upset my temperamental skin. A perfect lazy-girl solution to clean skin. They are soft and do remove my makeup easily. My one complaint is that if I use them for too long, they can start to irritate my eyes, so I use them for going on holiday only!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromcls726

Jun/04/2018

I've been using these wipes for years and even when I try something new, I always come back to these. I have very sensitive skin and it feels nice on my face, and there's no harsh fragrance. It gets the job done and leaves my face happy.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromSK1994

Dec/13/2017

I used to buy the sephora brand wipes but I prefer these now as they are unscented. It does a great job of removing makeup including liquid foundation and mascara. It's very gentle. - no burning or itching.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0
fromAlanaL

Oct/25/2017

Slight burning sensation, I also think it may have broken me out

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlue

Oct/01/2017

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Simple Micellar wipes. They are my *staple* my go-to all-in-one makeup remover that removes makeup, cleanses, and soothes. it definitely does that with a fresh scent, cleans and smells good. It works well for my sensitive skin. In order of favorite - 1. Simple Micellar wipes for sensitive skin, 2. Marcelle makeup remover wipes, and 3. St. Ives wipes. Thanks for reading.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Oct/01/2017

CVS was out of my HG Olay Daily Facial cleansing cloths. Having used, and liked, one of Simple's cleansing scrubs, when I saw their cleansing facial wipes in a "buy 1 get 1 free" bundled package for $5 I figured I'd give these a try. While OK in a pinch, they aren't going to knock the Olay ones out of my top spot. I don't feel like these take off every trace of …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55