3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

10 months ago

the first time i used the product, i had a burning sensation on my face. however, subsequent uses afterwards did not make my skin flare up again. it is just a normal make up wipes, but what i love is that there are ‘bumps’ on the wipes which i feel helps to exfoliate my face as well when i am removing my make up! however, i would not repurchase again due to the flare situation even though it was a one-time thing. the wipes were also not as soaked with the remover as i thought it would be, and it was pretty dry for me.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

a year ago

These wipes caused my skin to break out in hives all over face, they also made me red and blotchy- all after just one use! They might say suitable for sensitive skin but if your skin is even slightly sensitive, please patch test.

About reviewer (290 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

a year ago

Best make up removing wipes hands down. I have the most sensitive skin in the freaking world and this is the best soothing/make up removing / step one of cleansing option I’ve ever used..no joke!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

Almost every type of facial wipe I've ever purchased has dried out BEFORE I could finish the package. I don't use wipes all that often but still, I wish someone would SERIOUSLY improve the packaging so they wouldn't dry out (I have put some in Lock-n-Lock containers and put in my gym bag and THOSE stay moist for ages and ages....a similar, refillable plastic container with a tight seal would be ideal). Anyway, given this issue with them drying out, I wanted a SMALL travel pack to take with me on a road trip - didn't want to deal with the possibility of cleansing waters spilling - and these from Simple seemed perfect (I think there are only 15 in the package). And while they're in a "soft sack" sort of package, the seal seems to retain its "stickiness". So from this point of view these have been perfect but I don't find them nearly as effective as the wipes I've tried from Neutrogena, Etival and even the Kirkland ones from Costco at removing eye makeup, concealer and lipstick, even though I do a wash off cleanse afterward. So I honestly don't thing I'd repurchase simply (pardon the pun) because I don't find them all that effective..

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

Good value, honest wipes that don't upset my temperamental skin. A perfect lazy-girl solution to clean skin. They are soft and do remove my makeup easily. My one complaint is that if I use them for too long, they can start to irritate my eyes, so I use them for going on holiday only!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I've been using these wipes for years and even when I try something new, I always come back to these. I have very sensitive skin and it feels nice on my face, and there's no harsh fragrance. It gets the job done and leaves my face happy.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I used to buy the sephora brand wipes but I prefer these now as they are unscented. It does a great job of removing makeup including liquid foundation and mascara. It's very gentle. - no burning or itching.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

Slight burning sensation, I also think it may have broken me out

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Simple Micellar wipes. They are my *staple* my go-to all-in-one makeup remover that removes makeup, cleanses, and soothes. it definitely does that with a fresh scent, cleans and smells good. It works well for my sensitive skin. In order of favorite - 1. Simple Micellar wipes for sensitive skin, 2. Marcelle makeup remover wipes, and 3. St. Ives wipes. Thanks for reading.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

2 years ago

CVS was out of my HG Olay Daily Facial cleansing cloths. Having used, and liked, one of Simple's cleansing scrubs, when I saw their cleansing facial wipes in a "buy 1 get 1 free" bundled package for $5 I figured I'd give these a try. While OK in a pinch, they aren't going to knock the Olay ones out of my top spot. I don't feel like these take off every trace of makeup, especially eye makeup without having to rub harder. Also, because they are pre-moistened wipes, you've got to travel with the entire package. I love the dry, water-activated Olay wipes because it's so easy to take just a few out of the package and travel with only what you need. Also, with the water-activated wipes, I can cut them in half as half an Olay wipe can remove all traces of face and eye makeup very easily and thoroughly. For this price, this was an ok trial, but I would not anticipate buying the Simple cleansing wipes again.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55