Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 6/10/2016 11:51:00 AM

Surprised this doesn't have more reviews.

I'm 31, and since I was probably 21 this has been in my shower along with almost every girlfriend's of mine.

I don't suffer from acne and I don't think any of them ever have either, but this is just such a classic product. I use this when I need a little something extra on my skin (normally I use a gentle foaming cleanser followed by a little of this).

When I wash with this, my skin is left feeling clean but not tight and dry. This is the only salisylic acid product I use I think it's enough to keep even hormonal pimples that might have popped up at bay.

Will always have this product in my shower.

This scrub works well at refreshing the skin. It gives quite a strong exfoliation so you only need to use a small amount and rub lightly. It makes my face feel very clean and fresh. It doesn't cause redness or irritation, nor does it scratch my face. It is reasonably priced and available in drugstores. I personally would not use this everyday though as it is quite an intense scrub. I would use this once or twice a week at most. It is a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer St. Ive's Apricot Scrub.

To Read all 131 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/11/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

ABSOLUTE GOD SENT PRODUCT. I have tried everything for my acne and I really didn't want to go to the dermatologist and this caught my eye and my mum bought it for me. I've been using it for only 3 days and my skin is almost completely clear!! I fell asleep with my makeup on and paniced that I would breakout but nope!! This gets rid of dirt makeup and oil so well and I don't even need spot treatment!! I had a painful pimple coming in then I tried this and it was gone over night!! BUY IT IF YOU HAVE OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN IT WORKS BEST !!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this but grabbing my oily face much more

on 10/11/2014 8:40:00 AM

I bought this after I ran out of the face wash that came with the Neutrogena acne system. I used it for 5 days before I had to take it back to the store. This stuff broke me out something fierce! I went from having fairly clear skin to 6 pimples in 5 days. The scrubbing beads are nice but it leaves behind a film on my skin and makes it feel super oily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my 8th or so bottle now. Perhaps even more.

I don't use this product for the use intended. I don't really get many breakouts or pimples in general.

I found out by accident that this scrub helps soothe my eczema and helps get rid of my uncomfortable dry patches. I'm able to use this everyday but sometimes I skip a day or two so not to use it too much. I love the tingly sensation, it soothes the itching and doesn't sting when applied to my sore skin.

I couldn't live without this product, I do buy other scrubs just to try and even make my own sometimes but I always come back to this.

I love it :) If it was ever discontinued I'd be devastated.

on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have used it for close to a month and I am very happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin, breakouts for no apparent reason, I can go for months with clear skin then out of the blue breakout. I bought this product after a breakout that lasted 3months! I had literally given up. I used it for a week and there was noticable improvement after using for a week, I am glad to say my skin has almost cleared up completely. Product does not dry up the skin equally amazing. I will definitely be using for a long time to come.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The only cleanser that controls my breakouts. 4 stars because I still breakout but not as bad as when I use other cleansers. This one is the winner. So far.

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

I'm pretty sure I'd buy it again, I'm in the middle of using it, and so far I love it!!