Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 19-24
Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

2.5

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

I used nothing but bare minerals for a year and a half. Sick of spending an arm and a leg I tried out ulta minerals for a change. I am super happy and satisfied with their product, it's a definite dupe of bare minerals that lives up to it's claim. While the particles aren't as fine, it still has very good coverage. I like dusting this over my bb cream when I have a very long day ahead of me or want more coverage. The color fair 01 and fair 03 both fit me great. It's wise to use a powder brush for this one since my flat top kabuki can apply the product on too thick and make me look cakey.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I do not like hardly anything about this product.
It looks cakey and makes me look washed out with this odd blue-pink undertone which I still haven't gotten to the bottom of.
If you have any areas on your ace that are dry you might as well forget about wearing this because it will only worsen the look of the dry area.
I have freckles and I love them , so I don't like to cover them up, and this foundation just won't allow me to control the amount of coverage I would like which only adds to the cakey look of the product.
I rarely EVER get any sort of pimple on my face ever yet within the first few days of wearing this foundation I started breaking out all over my forehead area, I still have some of the bumps after not using this product for over three months now.
The ONLY thing I like about this foundation is the fact that I can use it as concealer under my eyes for the dark circles I get sometimes.
But that is it.
And for 14?
No thanks, I'll get a good concealer do that for me.
Honestly though, I am so over mineral foundation all together.
It's messy and inconvienant and overrated.
I would not reccomend this to anyone, because basically it sucks major ass.
In fact, everytime I even think about using this product the first words that come to my mind are yuck, and never again.