Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

2.3

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

on 7/16/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this foundation for $5 on sale.

It didn't control oil as well as Everyday Minerals but covered much better.

The color did oxidize a little bit but most foundation do this on my skin as I am quite oily. However, this was very slight. The texture and coverage are great and it is very easy to apply/blend.

When wearing to work, I have to touch up a couple of times during the day due to my oily skin but it was not as bad as MANY others I have tried.

I have very very fine lines under my eyes. Generally I would say they are invisible unless I have caked on make up, followed up with too much powder, let it sit and get oily for a few hours than apply more foundation on top. In other words lines around my eyes are not usually a problem for me.

Well, this foundation has a slightly sparkly additive that made every little line noticeable. Still, I like the product well enough that I would simply use something else under my eyes and continue to use the Ulta mineral foundation on the rest of my face.

It made the skin on the rest of my face look incredible. So, for the $5 it is a bargain!

on 1/11/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didn't break out from using this foundation like others said they did, but neither of the shades I bought worked for me. First, I tried Fair 05 and it was much too dark and orange-y. Then I tried Fair 03, which was better, but almost too light. I think there need to be many more tone selections. I'll stick to Urban Decay foundation from now on. I usually love Ulta's products, but this is not one of them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this because of the raves on MUA. I actually like it! It does covers well or better than BE. I use light in BE and i purchased fair 05 by Ulta. It's the perfect match for my skintone and there is only 4 shades! I want to try the mineral pressed powder too...anyone tried that yet?? O ya, i bought another foundation called the illuminating foundation w/ spf15, haven't tested that out yet but i got it from the buy one get one free deal. ***UPDATE - it made me break out =( i wanted to like this too!! **

on 10/29/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I paid $10 for this Ulta mineral foundation. I didn't like it and just returned today. It was as bad as BE, clogged pores and enlarged them. I had fair 03 and I felt like I had a mask. Besides, I got 3 zits! A lot of ingredients... be careful if you have sensitive skin. So far, I like Everyday Minerals, which has only four ingredients and the price is not that bad. The downside is it's available on-line only.