RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light
Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun LightNatural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

1 review

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 3/31/2010 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I loathe majority of shimmery bronzers, I only can use them on my cheeks because I have very oily skin. So I went to ulta because I was looking for a very subtle bronzer, nothing muddy, orange, shimmery or a fake tan, mind you I'm already pretty tan/olive skintone. I am inbetween foundation shades and I tan easily (change colors like a Chameleon) and bronzers help me tone down the ashiness if my foundation is too light. I really wanted the Hoola bronzer everyone raves about it so I tried it at ulta's testers on one cheek, and then this bronzer was on sale, and I had a manufactor's coupon so this came out to be $2.29, I tried it on the other cheeck, to be honest, I cannot tell the difference. This is a good Hoola dope for under 5 bucks. Highly recommend it because it blends well (not like most chalky drugstore products), its matte, has good brown color payoff, and its mineral.