Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These are quite sheer, and VERY shimmery-sparkly. Don't even touch these if you want a somewhat matte finish. I like these though, especially in winter. I have rejoice, a bright silver colour, and it really brightens up my blue eyes.

on 9/25/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love it ! I have a purple one , So shimmery & Pretty . Gives you a soft , pretty loook ! I like it even though its kinda messy but still perfect ! I bought it last year and havent used it alot & I still have it , I recomend it & ill deffinatly being buying agian !(:

I got this on sale for 50 cents at cvs. i would have NEVER paid the 5 dollars reguarly but now im hooked. the color was bright right away, but when blended, left a shimmers fun color. i have the blueish-green and its a tad too bright for everyday, but when i fell like being crazy(which i do alot :] ) it perfect.

I bought this in PS-03 Show Off, a lovely light green color. The sponge applicator worked really well, and the color was very pigmented and bright. It went on really easily. There is a lot of pretty shimmer, which I like. The bottle is very small, which is not great at $5, but Walgreens had a buy one get on half off sale, so if you can get it on sale its worth it. I will be buying other colors, when I can get them on sale. It managed not to crease for about 6 hours, which is the average time most shadows stay on me. There was only a little bit though, at the end of the day it still looked pretty good.

i have this in PS-04 "jump" which is a very very VERY light champagne color with lots of shimmer. the packaging looks like that of a liquid liner bottle but when you take out the cap the end has a sponge tip applicator with lots of product on it. i hate sponge applicators but this one actually does a nice job of applying color evenly. the price kind of irked me ($4.99 @ my local walgreen's for a net wt. of .02oz / .75g) so i took off one lippie for that. but other than that, i love this stuff. i will try other colors soon...