MAC Lipglass in Lust

MAC Lipglass in Lust
Lust MAC LipglassLipglass in Lust

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip glass- it's pigmented enough to stand on its own. MLBB shade. I can even skip lip liner with this and that's rare for a gloss.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A very pigmented and creamy deep nude gloss, has a slight stick to it but is wearable on top of a lipstick.

on 10/29/2016 12:01:00 PM

LOVE this gloss. I got this by b2b and was like, um, I might as well just get this, BEST decision ever. It's so creamy and pigmented! Most glosses are not well pigmented, I like my gloss to go on and actually show up in a rich way. It stays put many hours and I really like how depending on my mood I play the shade up or down, if I wear a brown lip liner it goes on nudey/brown, if I wear a natural lipliner it goes on peachy/cream/natural which is my favourite shade and if I wear a pinky lip liner it goes on pinky/cream. This also brightens my face up, which is weird as I feel lighter colours wash me out, but it is so warm it just looks sweet and polished. LOVE IT.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My fave Lipglass! "My" combo since 1996 w Spice lipliner. My first Lipglass. I have been thru a few of each since. I love that signature vanilla scent. I have an entire bag of Lipglasses but I always come back to this. It's the perf MLBB (NC20 for reference). I use mostly MAC products anyways & MAC comprises 2/3 of my lippies collex. I <3 MAC!! I've been a faithful fan since '96!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful, neutral color with amazing staying power. I got this for free as part of MAC's recycling program and love it. The doe foot applicator means you can put this on without a mirror (glad they no longer use the brush). It's expensive and the lettering on the side wears off instantly, but definitely worth it and lasts forever. You can use it with pretty much any neutral MAC lip liner.

on 5/2/2016 4:13:00 AM

I had this years ago.i wanted to like it so much but it made my lips peel like crazy.don t know ifbthe formula has changed since but i m not putting that on my lips again.i have dry lips and with this i had pieces of skin coming off.it was beautiful when first applied but after a while quite disgusting

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is a gorgeous gloss! It's one step above/"better than natural" on me. It's a medium nude-pink color on me with subtle brown undertones, slightly enhancing the pigment in my lips. It's smooth, shiny, and super glossy looking, without being shimmery. I love the sexy, pouty look this gives, and it is so low maintenance compared to some of my darker or brighter glosses/lipsticks that require more precision when applying them. The consistency of this gloss is thick and sticky, like other MAC lip glasses, but the pay off is that it is long-lasting. I love MAC lip glasses, personally. Looks great over a nude lipstick as well. I am cool-toned, and "Lust" gives me a touch of warmth while still complementing my skin tone. I ran out, but would like to purchase again in the future.

I like the color of this but for the $ you can find plenty of other lipglosses that last and dont come in a plastic tube that the mac label rubs off of the day you purchase it. I am just not a fan of Macs lipglass or mascaras.

on 11/28/2014 7:59:00 PM

This is my first ever lip glass. I heard that these practically stay on the whole day, so I finally picked one up. I wanted something that would give me a MLBB look, and this shade is good for that. However, I was no where near as impressed as I thought I would be. I didn't find the finish to be 'glass' like at all. There is shine, but nothing another lip gloss couldn't do. The staying power is just OK. The color stays on a bit longer, but the actual glossy effect only lasts 1-2 hours tops with minimal drinking. Overall, the gloss was comfortable to wear though. I'm considering trying the clear one, but I probably wouldn't repurchase this one.

on 9/11/2014 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So back in 2002 i went to Macy's to get my makeup done at the MAC counter for my graduation pictures, and the guy who did my makeup put this color on me. Up until then, i'd never worn a pink lipgloss in such a solid dark pink color. Needless to say, i was hooked. It took about two years for that first tube i bought to run out. But when it did, i got a new one asap via eBay. I just find it to be such a deliciously milky shade of dark pink and it just contrasts so well against my medium-brown skin. I sometimes line it with the MAC Chestnut liner. A definite fav.