MAC Cosmetics Lipglass - Lust

Lust MAC LipglassLipglass -  LustLipglass -  Lust

4.2

on 7/9/2018 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Just recently discovered this lipglass. It’s the perfect nude for my fair and cool toned skin with blonde hair and I’ve gotten so many compliments on it as well. Gives the perfect pouty glossy lips as well.

on 4/30/2018 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect slightly dark pigmented nude. looks lovely when worn on lips alone when eyes are made up or just with basic mascara for a nice clean look!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just love this lip gloss, its my favorite, i love the color it gives to my lips, ive owned two and my lips look glossy and perfect.
The minty smell its great i love it, it makes my lips look and feel so good, i am very pleased with this lip gloss, I am definitely going to buy more of these!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful color, I am NC25-30 and this shows as a nude with a strong peachy tone. MAC lipglasses are long lasting and pigmented, no need to reapply often as far as lip glosses go, but they are quite drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip glass- it's pigmented enough to stand on its own. MLBB shade. I can even skip lip liner with this and that's rare for a gloss.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A very pigmented and creamy deep nude gloss, has a slight stick to it but is wearable on top of a lipstick.

on 10/29/2016 12:01:00 PM

LOVE this gloss. I got this by b2b and was like, um, I might as well just get this, BEST decision ever. It's so creamy and pigmented! Most glosses are not well pigmented, I like my gloss to go on and actually show up in a rich way. It stays put many hours and I really like how depending on my mood I play the shade up or down, if I wear a brown lip liner it goes on nudey/brown, if I wear a natural lipliner it goes on peachy/cream/natural which is my favourite shade and if I wear a pinky lip liner it goes on pinky/cream. This also brightens my face up, which is weird as I feel lighter colours wash me out, but it is so warm it just looks sweet and polished. LOVE IT.

My fave Lipglass! "My" combo since 1996 w Spice lipliner. My first Lipglass. I have been thru a few of each since. I love that signature vanilla scent. I have an entire bag of Lipglasses but I always come back to this. It's the perf MLBB (NC20 for reference). I use mostly MAC products anyways & MAC comprises 2/3 of my lippies collex. I <3 MAC!! I've been a faithful fan since '96!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful, neutral color with amazing staying power. I got this for free as part of MAC's recycling program and love it. The doe foot applicator means you can put this on without a mirror (glad they no longer use the brush). It's expensive and the lettering on the side wears off instantly, but definitely worth it and lasts forever. You can use it with pretty much any neutral MAC lip liner.

on 5/2/2016 4:13:00 AM

I had this years ago.i wanted to like it so much but it made my lips peel like crazy.don t know ifbthe formula has changed since but i m not putting that on my lips again.i have dry lips and with this i had pieces of skin coming off.it was beautiful when first applied but after a while quite disgusting