Hugo Boss Deep Red

Hugo Boss Deep Red

on 6/19/2016 8:14:00 PM

I have always been either a Calvin Klein (Euphoria) or Gucci (Gucci) girl, but wanted to try a new fragrance and thought I would try Deep Red. Well what can I say, I absolutely adore it! I have found it last so well on my skin and the compliments!!!!

Will definitely be buying this one again :)

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Just purchased this perfume, blind bye. Just based on reviews on Fragrantica and MUA. I was not dissapointed. I love the warm, cosy smell. Probably not in my top 3, but still very nice fragrance. I always ask my 8 year old what she thinks when she smells a new fragrance on me and she said: hmm, nice but slightly like a man.. It reminds me of my uncle (my brother?!). Oops.... I don't know. That doesn't sound like a compliment, but she has it right. There's a definite masculine tone in this one. However, still like it and let's see what men think of it when I start wearing it in the office. For now, I'd recommend.

To Read all 177 Reviews, Login or Join

This has been my signature scent for fall/winter for two years now. I'm easily sold on warm/oriental/vanilla/amber/ginger scents and this was an immediate favorite. I don't have many perfumes so for me to deem one as a "signature" scent AND re-purchase it speaks volumes. It sticks with me for a good long time and whenever I put on a scarf that has it lingering I smell deeply and smile.

I have just finished this scent I have had in. My collection for a few years. I will miss it for sure. It is an energetic, alluring, playful fruity oriental or sorts. It does actually smell like "deep red", so it was very well named. Hugo Boss is known for solid perfumes, and this is certainly one of them.

on 8/30/2014 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was my favorite scent when I was with my ex. Him and I actually picked it out together, and I think he bought me a set, although I can't exactly remember now as it has been a long time. I loved this perfume, and only got rid of it because I had to make a new beginning. I won't buy it again, but only because it reminds me of the past. Otherwise, this is a very nice perfume. Much better than Valentino V Absolu, which is somewhat similar, although not as nice.

on 2/22/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Deep red is quite pleasing. There are not too many perfumes that strike a neat balance between young - playful - flirty - fruity with some edge and character. I'd rather call it an introduction to orientals than a fruity floral, actually.

Starts with an intense blast of fruits (mostly clementine, mandarin, blood orange and blackcurrant) which are very delicious. I often find fruity notes hard not to end up into something generic and here they don't.

Then I get the exotic kick of ginger and at last it develops in a playful mix of juicy fruits, mildly spicy ginger, the lovely sandalwood and not too sweet grown up vanilla.

The flowers are not really noticeable to me but judging by the notes I find the idea of combining the dramatic tuberose with the delicate freesia and the salty hibiscus quite unusual.

This perfume unfolds as time goes by and every stage is more interesting than the previous. It certainly evokes the feeling of warmth and inner tension, has good longevity and silage is nearly perfect: neither nuclear strength nor close to the skin.

I wouldn't call it sophisticated but for a fun night out with girlfriends it would be a perfect match.

on 1/30/2013 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

An all-time favourite, I first bought Deep Red when I was 16, Iím 22 now and always re-purchase when I run out! Itís dark and sexy, I would describe it as a Ďfruity-floralí with some woody tones. Again itís a really strong, long-lasting fragrance, on me it smells sweet and musky, with a hint of spice. Itís meant to be more of an evening fragrance, but I really enjoy 1-2 spritz of it on my skin in the mornings, such a feminine and sensual fragrance.

on 12/29/2012 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

YES , YES AND YES! This perfume is sooo amazing. Currently is too expensive for me but I will definitely buy it again ;)

on 6/12/2012 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but it's not so special really. I could take it or leave it...it just smells so much like several other fragrances.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My first EVER perfume that I classed as my signature scent, and I was 16! Holds a sentimental value as my nana bought me the giftset for Xmas, but died on the 23rd Dec so never got the chance to give it me. Will always remind me of her! LOVE IT!

Popular Fragrances