Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise

Becca Eye Color Powder in Venise
VENISE

4.3

on 3/2/2010 7:31:00 PM

Very peachy and glittery, the most sparkly Becca e/s I've tried. It is almost jarringly shocking the amount of shimmer in the palette, but when it goes on it's not that way at all. It is very pretty, can wear this to the gym or out at night. I like to pair this with Chantilly, definitely will repurchase.

on 11/21/2007 12:21:00 PM

This is a very pretty shimmery peachy-pink color. It's great as a wash, and I actually also love it paired with MAC Trax. However, I do have to rant at the fact that the eye shadow is so fragile! I lost a small chunk out of the side of the pan, just from normal use with a brush! I can't imagine what would happen if I ever dropped it! Even with the indestructible packaging, I think it could shatter.

I got this shadow during the Sephora Becca frenzy for $5. Would I pay full price for it again? Probably not. While I do love the color, I don't like the fact that it's so fragile in the pan.

on 9/17/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

On me this eye shadow looks like a shimmery peach. I found that it is a bit sheer but that is OK- it looks great as a wash or for those lazy days where I just want to wear one color. It is very easy to apply and looks great.

The picture turned out more pink than what it looks like in real life. continued >>