L'Oreal Colour Riche in Plum Brulee

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Plum Brulee

4.8

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is hands down the best red lipstick I have ever worn and I get compliments from family, friends and strangers whenever I wear it. This is a beautiful blue-based red lipstick with a lovely texture, moisturizes and blends well, is long lasting and is very economical. You would almost think that this lipstick has a built in shine in it when it's applied on the lips but it's just the brilliant formula from the people at the L'Oreal labs. This drugstore lipstick rivals the quality of department store lipsticks and is better than any red lipstick from MAC that I have tried. (Please note this lipstick can stain the lips, so I use either a lip pencil or concealer on lips as a base before apply this lipstick).

I love love love this lipstick - it is one of my all time favorite lipsticks (or makeup products in general) - and it has been a staple in my lipstick collection for almost a decade and will always have a place in my makeup collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color for both day and night.

For a good amount of time, I wore this lip color for my everyday lip. I konw that might seem a little weird considering the color of this lippie is very bold and deep. But I wore it as a stain. First, I would hydrate my lips with Soft Lips and then dot PB on my bottom lip and rub them together. This created a "stain effect" without looking too heavy or made up. It sort of looked like a "just-bitten" color and complimented my skin tone really nicely. For an evening look, this color is absolutely gorgeous! Red-carpet red, with a twist.

Love it! excellent with my fair skin and dark hair... fades very well, so that at the end of the night I still have a pretty tint left to my lips. I hate glossy lips, and this has a nice matte finish.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

What a stunning deep, true, blue based red! Not too harsh for my neutral FFF skin. I can't believe I finally found a gorgeous red at the drugstore. Leave it to Colour Riche...my fav drugstore lippies by far. The texture is creamy and smooth, semi matte, the color is gorgeous, and the price is sooo very affordable, especially with sales and coupons.