Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

100 NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 7/9/2018 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE THIS CLAY MASK! It literally made my skin's condition so much better. My skin is now smooth, soft, supple, glowing, clean and minimized my pores. I use raw, unpasteurized, unfiltered, with the mother apple cider together with it and fizzes right up when mixed and using plastic utensils to stir the clay I use a brush to apply it to my face and leave it on until it dries and cracks. The pulsating effect is real here and feels very satisfying, tightening of the face kinda hurts but very tolerable. I use it 2x a week and sometimes more when my skin is breaking out, dull-looking and stressed. This is the greatest clay mask I have ever used. MUST-HAVE guys! and definitely worth the hype!

on 5/12/2018 2:02:00 AM

I applied this aztec indian healing clay on my face. I mixed it with ACV and rinse it after 25 minutes. It made my face red especially on the left side of my face so I am not continuing it. It's a little bit itchy too. It's not worth the hype. Use it at your own risk.

on 3/13/2018 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG! Faster results than Queen Helene's Mint Julep Clay Mask. I used it mixed only with water because I have sensitive skin. Have not tried it mixed with Apple cider vinegar or honey yet, but it already works miracles.

It dried up my small forehead pimple with 2 applications. It also drew out the head of 2 cheek pimples. But it did nothing for my deeper pimples.

I applied a thin layer all over my face to let it dry faster. Letting it completely dry helps to tighten your face and actually exfoliated some of my dead skin which I removed after with tweezers. Perfect pre-extraction mask for easy extraction after. Very glad I tried this. I followed this up with an Innisfree mask for hydration as it can be rather drying. Love!

on 9/19/2017 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i dont think this help with my congested pores. i feel like it dont do anything. it din't really make my skin red at first. but after my first chemical peel, my skin did turn red after using this. i think my skin top layer is mostly dead skin thats why initially before i did any chemical peel it dont turn red. but still my pores still very clogged.

on 8/2/2017 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This clay do what it claims: detoxfying your face and letting your pimples out. However, note that too much of this breaks your skin out. I have irritated skin and breakouts so I use this occasionally. And no, after taking it off, I don't see any smoothness or what. It's just more whiteheads coming out. (Bcoz it pulls everything out). But that's basically it.

on 7/2/2017 9:48:00 AM

Of course, nothing 100% works on everybody so I figured I should give the 'other' kind of review to help those who might be a little fearful of how this thing might be too good to be true.

I've very acne-prone, sensitive skin and this mask did as promised and as everyone's raving -- gunk out, healed pimples yada yada yada. I decided to stop after four months of weekly masks because I had a face FULL of scars that I was still patiently waiting to heal, while newer pimples were still coming to surface.

This was the process with EVERY pimple: mask > all sorts of things come to surface > pimple pops (on its own) > pimple heals, bumps go down within two weeks or so > blemishes left > still waiting to lighten after three months

I understand that the skin requires more time to fully heal, but imagine this went on four months in, and my face was at least 50% clearer before I started this mask. Even with moisturizer.etc and even when I had the best concealers on, my skin looked so torn apart, dull and was obviously begging for a break. I took that as a sign to stop.

My suggestion is that if you've a very bad case of acne, don't put all eggs in one basket: try it out on one spot for a month or two before deciding if you are able to commit. This is a cult product because everyone can claim its detoxing effects; it breaks everyone's face out, it heals everyone's pimples -- but the aftermath is subjective to your own skin.

I'm now working with my dermatologist to clear everything up and have used the mask in different areas as I don't wanna waste it. I've found that it works very well on the armpits (all the gunk's out in 20 mins!) and gets rid of dead skin on the body, so rest assured nothing's gonna go to waste regardless ;)

on 6/3/2017 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Got this a few months ago in Toronto after watching and reading tons of reviews. The first time i tried it i only used water and the clay to make my mask and it turned into a lumpy paste. It was very okay to say the least. The next time i mixed it with apple cider vingear?! It was amd has been amazing! It pulls everything out the skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. I leave it on at least 15-20 mins and prefer it to get hard. One of the best masks i have ever used. Great price and tons of product.

on 3/3/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

amazing product, I use this on my face and my back, I have back acne and over the years it left me with scars. I felt insecure about wearing anything that shows my back and I keep my hair long. I was breaking out badly at one point and had to do something so after hearing reviews I bought this and omg it's a god send. I use this with apple cider vinaged once a week on my face and back. I also use this clay mixed with yoghurt, honey, turmeric and leave it in the fridge and use it every second day on both my face and back for 20 minutes. I think the yoghurt helps clear my scars but now I have no more back acne and no pimples on my face. Now just waiting for my skin to repair itself. I'll have to try it in my hair and see how that goes.

on 1/29/2017 11:04:00 AM

Review #1. Used it for 3 weekends (once a week) and still see no effect. There was an initial breakout when I used it (not too many but I can feel the bumps) Not sure if bumps and pimples are work stress-related. Will post an update here after I use it longer

on 1/3/2017 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

tldr; no visible changes. No irritation for papulopustular rosacea, even using the apple cider vinegar.

I wanted to like this as it is highly recommended but it didn't really do anything for me. I mixed it according to the instructions with apple cider vinegar and applied as a mask. There was the tightening sensation as it dried. Washing this off was a B*TCH - it was simultaneously flaky and stuck on? I used a wet cloth in the end but it made such a mess that I am happy it didn't clog my drain (I was really worried tbh and you should keep hot water running in your sink while removing).

My skin immediately after felt very clean, in a dry, not pleasant way. My pore size remained unchanged (the most notable effect I've heard of). I think this may be an effective drying mask for those with acne prone skin, but since I don't suffer from that, I'm passing on it. My husband is using it (he has oilier skin than me) but he also doesn't think it's a miracle product.