Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.5

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 8/26/2016 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was using this product several months ago and had great results. But as time goes by and new products are introduced it got pushed to the back of my closet in order to make room to try new things. I got very busy with life and trying to get the house ready to put on the market and forgot about Aztec Secret. Needless to say, my skincare routine suffered and my complexion showed the neglect. So today I reached for the Aztec Secret, whipped up a mask and remembered why I bought and used this in the first place.

I've tried many masks at different price points, but this one does exactly what I need it to do, which is to clear out my pores and make my skin feel clean, smooth and soft again.

on 3/2/2008 12:40:00 AM

I read about this on the MUA site several months ago and intended to go by Whole Foods and buy it. But as time went by I forgot about it.

Saw it in the store today and purchased it.

Tried it this evening. Hmmm. Well, I didn't feel much of a tingle, or a pulse, or anything. Until it became completely dry. Then a mild nerve sensation.

Washed it off, no redness. Most of the black pores on my nose were cleaned out, some remain. Along the top edges of the nasal labial folds I can see that gunk has been pulled to the surface. I applied Philosophy's Vitamin C Serum to my clean face. Will try it again tomorrow and get more gunk out of my skin. I have been a religious user of Philosophy's Microdermabrasion products so exfoliation wasn't something I needed. Deep pore cleaning was.

Mixed it with skim milk and honey. Really takes so very little of the clay!! This stuff will last forever won't it?