Uploaded by kiwi756

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/31/2009

I get an aggressive burst of clementine citrus mixed in with white florals at the outset, but once the fragrance has a few min to settle into my skin it evolves into an elegant musky floral. one of the only florals that i wear on a regular basis- love!

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

Dec/27/2009

On me, this starts out with rose, peony, and sandalwood meeting and it is a great moment for this fragrance on my skin. Then as the drydown continues, musk and patchouli dance and it is not a very pleasant exchange! Finally, most of the time wearing this is spent smelling like peach tea. It is like a southern version of Eternity. They are very similiar lively energetic fragrances. They just …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

fromgem15

Nov/17/2009

This perfume is soooooo amazing. One of my top three! It's feminine, romantic and fruity but I guess it depends on the person as fragrances smell differently on different people. I think Burberry Brit is nothing compared to this one. And the hints of Jasmine are ever so refreshing. It really makes you feel feminine yet modern.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

Sep/18/2009

This review is for the Preferred Fragrances copy of Burberry London. It's called Bamberry. And I agree with another reviewer here - this scent is a twist on Calvin Klein's Eternity. Only spicier.

This 3.3 oz bottle cost me $5.00 and, unlike some of the other copy fragrances I've collected, this one has a very nice staying power.

1 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0
fromSiava

Aug/21/2009

I'm still trying to like this since I was gifted with two bottles. It smells alright when I first put it on, but throughout the day I catch little "off" whiffs.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

fromlost25

Jul/27/2009

Aaaaah... Romantic, cosmopolitan, and fresh. 'Burberry London', is the modern version of 'Eternity'. Must be the patchouli.

The notes of Clementine, Honeysuckle, English Garden Rose, Tiare Flower, Jasmine, Peony, Veil of Musks, Indian Sandalwood, and Patchouli, speak for themselves.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Jun/22/2009

I had this 3 years ago, when it was just released.
Bought it on an impulse, I liked the bottle more than anything! This is warm and very fruity, wild strawberries, plums, a lot of fruit. It is feminine, and I loved it 'cause it reminded me of Byzance by Rochas (it's in that family of frags). Heavy on the peony and on the rose.
I finished my 30 ml bottle but not enjoying it …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1019 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

May/23/2009

Love it. My bf got me two! And I just love it. it's suitable for work, party... I just feel so good whenever I use it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Mar/23/2009

This is my winter fragrance. I tried it in the store, walked away, then couldn't stop thinking about it so I went back and bought it. I think it's more of a winter scent because I consider it somewhat spicy, not light. I'm a little confused by people saying it's a summer scent. I consider summer scents more floral and sweet. Staying power is good on me. One spray is …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

Feb/27/2009

I am no good at describing fragrances, but thought I should write a review because it is one of my favorites! I usually go for more foody, vanilla fragrances, but Burberry London has such a nice, floral scent. I like to pair this with the matching lotion (which is also beautiful) and it lasts all day. I always get compliments when I wear this. This is one fragrance I never get sick of.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18