68%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Been using this for few years now and it has been my go to perfume. I use it day and night. Every time my friends smell this it always reminds them of me. It smells very clean, not a girly girly perfume (which i love). Def a must try

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I LOVE this perfume! Normally when I smell Burberry perfumes, I tend to not like them. This, however, smells amazing. On the Burberry website it says the notes: floral-fresh scent with gentle top notes of rose and honeysuckle, Deep heart notes of tiare flower, jasmine and peony and a hint of fresh clementine zest, Solar notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli add a subtle warmth to create an inspiring fragrance. I love floral scents which makes sense why I would like this. The perfume is covered with a fabric with the Burberry check, super cute. Smell lasts a long time which I like.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I love this fragrance. Of all the Burberry perfumes, this is my favourite. It is feminine without being too flowery or vanilla, and it lasts a long time on my skin. I agree that it is more of a Fall/winter scent.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

Signature fall scent for about six years now. The notes blend very nicely on my skin and I receive compliments regularly. It is comfortably elegant to wear, and scents scarves beautifully.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

4 years ago

Smelled very old lady ish on me, although it had smelled so good out of the bottle. Didn't work with my body chemistry I guess. Wasn't mad to get rid of that ugly bottle though! A bit naff.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

5 years ago

This is such a beautiful perfume, it is quickly becoming one of my new favorites. The primary notes are jasmine, honeysuckle, and mandarin, and it smells like a beautiful mix of the three. The flowers really smooth out the orange notes, and I find it lasts quite a long time. This is a scent that really captures the spirit of London. It is both classic and new, much like the city itself. This is a very feminine fragrance, well-suited to all seasons. I love it.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I have been using this fragrance for years now. I certainly use it twice a week. I love this parfume. It smells amazing. It makes me feel much better and confident. I feel energized. It also has a cute bottle covered in burberry design.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

5 years ago

I have purchased this product twice and already running out again! Love this perfume. It has a really good staying power, sometimes on a night out I still smell it on me the next morning which is always a nice surprise ;) Every time I wear it I get compliments on it!! This perfume has a floral musky scent to it and although it could be fitted for more older women I still think its sexy and mature enough to be worn by young adults ! The only thing Im sad about is ever since I lost the cap of the perfume, the liquid inside has been evaporating so quickly so basically now its almost gone :( I don't think I will repurchase it for the third time though just because I want to try out new fragrances but maybe I will go back to this, people seem to love it as much as I do !!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

This is pretty much my HG signature scent for 7 years. I use it so much that I can't smell it on me anymore. In my opinion it's not THAT strong, so sometimes I even wear it in the summer. I carry a Travalo filled with it in my purse all the time. Love it!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I really like this perfume.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Other