68%
package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I really liked this perfume in the store--smelling it on a test paper (I already had perfumes on my wrists). Anyhow, I ended up buying it but this is not a really a favorite of mine. It reminds me of a perfume from the 80's or something--maybe too classic of a scent for me? It smells ok when it dries down, but I definitely would not buy this one again.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

11 years ago

This is a good floral scent. It's a nice expansion of the Burberry brand, IMHO. It reminds me a bit of Bob Mackie but smells much better. Unlike some others, I don't care for the bottle because I can't see how much perfume is left in the bottle - the fabric glued to the bottle covers it up.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

i'm so confused by the reviews for this perfume! i've work dior, guerlain, armani, versace and kenzo and i find it to be rather nice! i had sprizted it on just to test it and was surprised when a few people complimented me on it. not to mention my significant other couldn't stop sniffing me! i like how it mellows out a little over time but still recognizable without being obnoxious.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

11 years ago

A very floral scent- I'd wear this during warmer weather. It's not a scent that makes an impression. Smells very feminine with its sandalwood.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

11 years ago

My least favorite of all the Burberrys. A little too strong on the sandalwood and not enough of the patchouli. Very spicy and flowery. I will stick to the other Burberry scents!!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

11 years ago

I love Burberry but not this one. Very old smelling to me, did not like, had to wash it off immediately. Very strong and I would not recommend wearing this around people at work. Disappointed in this one, thankfully I didn't purchase it unsniffed.

About reviewer (320 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

11 years ago

Love love love! My favorite scent for spring/summer. It just smells very classy and girlie and makes me happy when I smell it. I first smelled this product in a magizine when it just came out and fell in love. I'm on my second bottle now. My husband likes it too!

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

11 years ago

Bought it only because the top notes smelled like wild strawberries, but I didn’t like the base much. The fragrance doesn’t’ stay long, it faded in less than 3 hours.

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

11 years ago

Last spring my husband invited me to the perfume store and offered to choose a new scent as a gift for me. I didn't plan to buy a new perfume so I absolutely didn't know what I wanted. I walked along the store without any success so my husband offered me to simply choose a beautiful bottle. I was surprised but agreed to do so and chose the Burberry stand. And "Burberry London" seemed to have the most beautiful packaging. My wrists had already been splashed on with other fragrances and I couldn't test it on my body. So for the first time in my life I have bought a scent almost without testing it. Now "Burberry London" is my favourite perfume! It's very elegant, restrained and passionate at the same time. Especially I like its base notes of indian sandalwood, musk and patchouli, taking an evening shower I still feel them. I can wear this perfume during the day or the night any season (except hot summer days, maybe). And I really regret that we bought only 30 ml of this wonderful scent. Needless to say that I plan to purchase the biggest bottle when I finish the one I've got.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesHazel

11 years ago

On first spray and probably 15 mins after that, this is an amazing scent. Kind of spicy and fruity and floral all in one. But...unfortunately after that (on me) it turns into a salty, powdery "perfume" which could be a cheap drugstore fragrance. Why does it have to change so badly on me?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair