no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/16/2007

This is one of the most perfect MAC products!
I've tried this lipglass while I was waiting for a friend by MAC's lipstick counter and it was love at first try.

I'm a NC 40-42 and on me this color shows a natural and glowing "orange-brown".
My lips seem to be softer and hydrated. And after use it, I don't have the usual harsh "side …

About reviewer (19 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jan/26/2007

This is such a gorgeous shade! It is a nice mauvey/ neutral color, that applies beautifully. On, it is definately my lips, but better, with that extra oomph! I love this,however, it is discontinued LE and I can't get it whenever i want, so now in need of a very good replacement. :(

About reviewer (94 reviews)

skinOily, Tan, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

fromLois_k

Sep/27/2006

I love this lipglass. It's a perfect neutral red with just a touch of brown. My only gripe is that it was LE. (NC25-30, reddish-brown hair, green eyes).

About reviewer (38 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBrown, Straight, Coarse

eyesGreen

May/04/2006

I love Mac's Lipglass products and this one is a new favorite. I love the brown red color and it goes well with my light skin and blue eyes. I don't know if Mac is going to keep this around or if this was a limited time product. I hope not as I really love this color. Would absolutely buy it again.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

eyesBlue

Jan/20/2006

I didn't buy this the first time I saw it, but then I tried it on, and found the color really made my green eye color more noticable, if that makes sense. So, I bought it. LOVE

About reviewer (242 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

fromErCar

Jan/18/2006

We of course all differ in our opinions of MAC collections. I know some people think this one is a little boring. Not me! This is my favorite collection in a while. The lipglasses, especially, are amazing. I bought 3 out of the 4 and will probably go back for last one (Elegant Peach--peaches tend to not look so great on me). Anyway, they're all beautiful but this one is my favorite. I might …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (191 reviews)

age19-24