REVLON Luxurious Lengths

Price: $

on 10/13/2008 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Yeah, wow this stuff totally sucks. This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. Three weeks after purchase (and having used the product only twice) the mascara was dried out. The wand design is absurd. I've been applying mascara to my eyelashes quite successfully for over 25 years, and this product isn't promising enough for me to undertake "re-learning" how to apply it so that I can validate their crummy brush design.

I have long eyelashes, but they're basically blonde and as I grow older they grow straighter and thinner. This mascara did not lengthen one iota, but it did add a little volume -- which promptly flaked off into my eyes and onto my cheeks.

I should've known better and spent the $6 on my usual L'Oreal "Lash Out". I'll never again waste my money on Revlon mascara.

on 2/8/2008 6:25:00 PM

I hate to say it but in this case, you get what you pay for. This came in a 2 pack for less than $6. I chose Revlon because they do not test their products on animals. Well, I'm still looking for a great cruelty - free mascara. This stuff is gloppy and clumpy. The brush is terrible (odd shape, fat on one side, thin on the other) which makes it go on even clumpier.
I wouldn't recommend this stuff!

on 6/3/2006 9:01:00 AM

Ugh. This mascara is horrible! The brush is awful and the mascara is too dry.
Save your money! I'm returning this to the store ASAP.