Uploaded by Bhree

price range

Reviews

fromfoxieq

Jul/06/2010

Hmmm...Revlon has never had particularly great mascaras, but I would put this as one of the better ones, the best Revlon one for me is the double-wanded one. But anyway, the brush is really confusing. Not an on-the-go mascara, I only get my achieved look if I spend a good five minutes applying, combing, curling, and applying again. This layers pretty smoothly, even if the mascara is dry. But …Read more

About reviewer (87 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Nov/03/2009

The formula it's self is alright, but the wand sucks! I had to go over it with my beauty rush mascara and then I liked it. Thank goodness I found it at the grocery store for only two bucks!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/24/2009

Yuck. This brush was just so weird, just horrible. I don't know what's up with all of these weird mascara brushes lately, but they just don't work for me.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

Jul/24/2009

This is a very difficult mascara to apply. My lashes are already somewhat long and thick, so I need to be careful with mascara so I don't look too made up. This made my lashes look nice...not too much product on my lashes. It require combing with a lash comb because the brush can be difficult to operate. The shorter end is good for applying mascara to the bottom lashes though.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/17/2009

discontinued....This did add length but the brush is not good at seperating the lashes so you really have to work at it for the lashes not to stick together...would be ok if you use a comb seperator for the lashes...smudged below my eyes..

About reviewer (680 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

May/02/2009

I bought this mascara and I did not like it I used it once and threw it away...it was really clumpy and weighed down my eyelashes...would not buy again...

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

Mar/01/2009

Good everyday mascara very natural looking but nothing dramatic like the name suggest.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

Jan/18/2009

This stuff sucks. I guess it made my lashes look a tiny bit longer, but gave absolutely no volume and did not hold curl whatsoever. Plus it dried out in like 2 weeks and got all clumpy. And it smudged. Big time. The only good thing about this was that I got a free eyeshadow set of 4 cream shadows with it, and I really like those.

About reviewer (169 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromkeg6

Nov/06/2008

I like this mascara as a last minute topper to whatever other mascara I'm wearing. It lengthens really well & it's kind of like an eyelash brush to use at the end of makeup application, right before walking out the door.

I wouldn't use this alone, just because it doesn't give a dramatic enough look for me (I like volume!)

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Oct/13/2008

Yeah, wow this stuff totally sucks. This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. Three weeks after purchase (and having used the product only twice) the mascara was dried out. The wand design is absurd. I've been applying mascara to my eyelashes quite successfully for over 25 years, and this product isn't promising enough for me to undertake "re-learning" how to …Read more

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age36-43