Rimmel Soft Kohl

Rimmel Soft Kohl

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tripalmitin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Tocopherol, Talc, Citric Acid, Propylparaben [May Contain /+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Black Iron Oxide (Ci 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Mica, Tin Oxide]

on 7/8/2016 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought the white and jet black at Priceline for 4.80 AUD each I believe, so far I have used these in my waterline and the staying power is amazing! I have only used the White so far, but I plan on using the black when I'm going out etc. I rub my eyes a lot (thanks too faced for better than sex and lashgasm - which do not smudge!!) and this does not come off when I rub my eyes.

They have a good amount of color and I really recommend these if you are looking for a subtle everyday eyeliner ! I have used Mac and Clinique eyeliners, and they have both always come off in my waterline: and this has not !

Would buy again!

Would recommend this for anyone on a budget looking for an amazing product!!

on 6/29/2016 10:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's a good eyeliner, truly it is. I find that sometimes it wears off too quickly but other than that it's good. Might go with waterproof next time

To Read all 308 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2016 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in the shade Sable Brown and i love the colour, a warm reddish brown and I haven't found one similar which saddens me as i don't really like the formula on this one. It seem very dry and i have to run over my water line quite a few times to get the desired opacity but it doesn't last very long either. Love the colour, not too keen on the product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this in Sable Brown and Jet Black and I quite like this product. It applies easily without being creamy and does't come off so easily either, which means it won't run under your eyes halfway through the day.
I do hate the packaging though - the plastic caps aren't sized properly and will always slide lower down than they should, effectively flattening your pointy and well-sharpened liner tip. Because of this you need to sharpen it before every use. Also, the caps tend to break along the side.

This is my second favourite pencil black liner (next to Clinique Quickliner, which is wonderful for smudgier liner looks and it doesnt bleed into lines/creases, but is much more expensive). I have senstive/watery eyes and I find this one stays in my waterline and doesnt smudge off my lids.

on 4/25/2015 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using this eyeliner for about ten years and I still love it. I have eczema so the area around my eyes is really sensitive to most makeup, however this eyeliner doesn't cause any irritation for me.

I use the 'jet black' colour on my the outer corners of my waterline and it is still there at the end of the day. It's not super buildable so if you put too much on it will smudge, this is good if you want a smokey look though.

Overall, I would recommend this for a subtle, everyday eyeliner.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite drugstore kohl. Miles better than the similarly-priced Annabelle kohl!

I own the black pencil. It applies smoothly, with minimal tugging. It's blendable, for a smoky look, but it doesn't smudge on my skin unless I rub at it. I've used this on my waterline, which looks okay, but I prefer to use it on my lashline for a bolder look. I'm not an eyelining pro, but I can give myself a solid mod eye look with this product, and I've found Rimmel easier to wing than other kohls. Would repurchase, even though I prefer liquid liners (for their longer-lasting quality) at present.

My one gripe is the cap's propensity to slide down the pencil. You'll want to be careful when replacing the cap, so that it doesn't slide down and crush the pencil's tip. (Fortunately, these pencils are easy to sharpen!)

on 10/23/2014 4:37:00 PM

I love it, I used my best friends once and stole it until I bought my own. My eyes are so sensitive and this didn't affect them at all. It comes out dark and stays. Love it!

I think that people are misunderstanding this eyeliner pencil! It's says soft kohl which means its not like a really strong, black colour! I think this is a great eyeliner for beginners because it smudges away easily so if you make a mistake, you can just smudge it right off of your eyelid! However I do find that it doesn't work very well on your waterline but that doesn't really affect me because I tried it once there and it did look good on me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pleasantly surprised! The nude color is perfect for the using on the waterline, it conceals all redness without looking artificial or harsh like a white pencil can appear. Its a quick fix for tired looking eyes. I also find this color perfect for filling my brows. I am dark brunette and have used soft blacks and also MAC's eyebrow pencil in spiked, but always found the results to look too severe, even when applied lightly. This is the first product I've liked on my brows. This pencil was a cheap impulse sort of buy, which i didn't expect much from but is now a staple in my everyday look. It defines and brightens subtly but really makes an impact. The only con is that the pencil is really soft so be prepared to sharpen every other use or so.