Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I baught this to Florida with me on my summer vacation there in 2001. In Daytona Beach in Florida and Disney World I applyed itin the sunsine,. I had so many compliments. This is not my favoritwe brand, thought I wanted to ive it a chnace and try it. I used this to sleep and moisturize my lips to wake up with smooth lips in my morning and in the hotel where I did i, it worked. What a memory.................................

on 8/1/2006 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was agreat lipgloss for a dirct cheap price. Mine did not have a bad smell. i have clear with micro glitter in it. I tend to mix fuchsia pigment and apricot pink pigment with this to get a great high gloss color. I think it has just enough stickiness to it to last a decent time between touch ups.

I got this on clearance at CVS... and I'm not sure what to say of it except that I wouldn't get it again. I got "it's darling" which I guess is supposed to be a mango flavor? It felt like water on my lips and tasted horrible without even getting in my mouth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this in Paper Doll. It's a sheer pinkish color with glitter and a berry scent. The product was difficult to squeeze out of the package. Once it was on my lips the glitter had too much of a gritty feel to it. It's cheap, it looks and smells good, but because of the texture and the packaging (looks good, hard to use) I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had two of these...So L.A. and Discreet. So L.A. was a bright pink that smelled like a cherry sweet tart (but tasted sort of fake), and Discreet was a light shimmery brown with a pineapple smell (tasted better than the other one though). I didn't like the fact that they separated and leaked everywhere, but I did like the slanted applicator. Besides, I gave them both to my younger sister and she loves them. Go figure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i decided to try this in chandelier(clear). what a mistake. the fruity smell was disgusting and made me nauseous. the gloss was goopy and the glitter was so gritty on my lips. l'oreal color juices are so much better and worth paying more. i will never buy this gloss again!

on 1/2/2004 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this for christmas in my stocking. I really love the shineyness of the gloss. I am always looking for supershiney glosses. the only downside is that it doesn't last as long as i'd like.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have 2 of these, Clearly Pink and Paper Doll. Paper doll is really nice, just a clear gloss with sparkles. Only problem with it is it all tries to ooze out at once! Clearly pink isn't really pink..it's more like irridescent purple on your lips and not very shiny, also it's really thick. I don't know why they have different consistencies. I might buy it again if I see it in a shade I like.

I have this in paper doll and chandeler. I like paper doll better which has a clear pink tone and glitter. I lasts long and is very thick. A+

on 4/14/2003 9:02:00 AM

I love these lip glosses! Be warned, though, there is a lot of variation in the line. My Clearly Pink and Paper Doll are quite thick, whereas Splash and Chandelier were very thin and watery. There are a lot of nice colors and I like the sheerness of the glosses. Also, the glitter in Paper Doll and Chandelier aren't as gritty as some in other glosses I've tried. Maybe the glitter is smaller here??