3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I baught this to Florida with me on my summer vacation there in 2001. In Daytona Beach in Florida and Disney World I applyed itin the sunsine,. I had so many compliments. This is not my favoritwe brand, thought I wanted to ive it a chnace and try it. I used this to sleep and moisturize my lips to wake up with smooth lips in my morning and in the hotel where I did i, it worked. What a memory.................................

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

This was agreat lipgloss for a dirct cheap price. Mine did not have a bad smell. i have clear with micro glitter in it. I tend to mix fuchsia pigment and apricot pink pigment with this to get a great high gloss color. I think it has just enough stickiness to it to last a decent time between touch ups.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

14 years ago

I got this on clearance at CVS... and I'm not sure what to say of it except that I wouldn't get it again. I got "it's darling" which I guess is supposed to be a mango flavor? It felt like water on my lips and tasted horrible without even getting in my mouth.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

1.0

15 years ago

man this gloss sux. its sooooooo runny and liquidy and doesnt last for more than a minute.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

15 years ago

Yew! Very tastes like car grease, wouldn't recommnd to anyone even thoo it looks great inthe packaging!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

I have two of these, the first one is a light pink with multi-color glitter and is berry flavored/scented. I adored this one, but unfortunately the gloss was exposed to too much heat and seems to have clumped funny. Before that it went on great and made my lips look fabulous. I then repurchased in a red colored with a cherry flavor. I hate the flavor, and I have to squeeze the gloss tube a lot before applying otherwise it seperates and a strange orange water comes out. Ick. Still makes my lips look great, but is a little too sticky and tends to take my lipstick off. Great price though.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I'm impressed! I have Ballerina and Shhy. Ballerina is a nice pink color with glitter and it tastes like cherries. Shhy is a light brown/nude and tastes like pineapple. I love the slant tip applicator and realistic scents. Have to get some more!

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I bought this lip gloss not only because I'm stupid, but because it had glitter in it. And once cheerleading season rolls around glitter is my best friend. Needless to say this stuff isn't bad, it's your typical gloss, but the feeling you get once you put it on is disgusting. It was a clear gloss with tons of glitter and it wasn't what I thought it would be. I'm hoping that the other colors are better, but it doesn't matter cause I'm sticking to my lipsmackers. :)

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I purchased this in Paper Doll. It's a sheer pinkish color with glitter and a berry scent. The product was difficult to squeeze out of the package. Once it was on my lips the glitter had too much of a gritty feel to it. It's cheap, it looks and smells good, but because of the texture and the packaging (looks good, hard to use) I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

from

16 years ago

I have three of these--Ballerina, Clearly Pink and Stop Whineing. Stop Whineing is the only one that doesn't really look that great on me (I'm CCC). The gloss separates (gross, I know), so you have to massage the tube to get it to blend. I don't care for the taste, but the texture isn't bad. I got these on sale for $1 each at CVS. Good thing, because I'd never buy these at full price.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age25-29