Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/3/2005 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

man this gloss sux. its sooooooo runny and liquidy and doesnt last for more than a minute.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this in Paper Doll. It's a sheer pinkish color with glitter and a berry scent. The product was difficult to squeeze out of the package. Once it was on my lips the glitter had too much of a gritty feel to it. It's cheap, it looks and smells good, but because of the texture and the packaging (looks good, hard to use) I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this in Stop Wineing. i got it for $1.85 on sale at CVS. can't beat that! the color is a really nice glossy wine-purple that is super-shiny. the smell is kinda weird and the texture is a little more runny than i usually prefer, but all in all, it's a really great lipgloss! i did indeed notice it separating in the tube after a few weeks, but it doesn't affect the quality of the gloss at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i decided to try this in chandelier(clear). what a mistake. the fruity smell was disgusting and made me nauseous. the gloss was goopy and the glitter was so gritty on my lips. l'oreal color juices are so much better and worth paying more. i will never buy this gloss again!

on 7/15/2003 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My friend bought this for me for my Birthday in Ballerina, since I've been doing Ballet since I was 4. It was a nice glittery pink in the packaging... when I first put it on... just a little water-like fluid came out that smelled like cherry... it was all seperated... so I shook it up and then the actual color came out. It looked nice on, but it was really gritty and the smell started to annoy me... after school, my friend and I played with it and put it all over our hands. Hmm... I'm not impressed by this gloss, but I'd buy it again, maybe.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Clearly Pink. LOVE IT! The consistancy is great, stays put for ages, smells wonderful (my BF adores it) and the color is so pretty.

on 11/8/2002 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ewww i majorley hate this. the review before mine said that this color is a vareneesh knockoff and now i see the color simalarity.. but my glossygloss is so watery it almost slides off my lips. the smell is absolutley horrible. like a fake pinapple thing, i dont know but i hate this gloss!