Jane Megabites Glossy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I baught this to Florida with me on my summer vacation there in 2001. In Daytona Beach in Florida and Disney World I applyed itin the sunsine,. I had so many compliments. This is not my favoritwe brand, thought I wanted to ive it a chnace and try it. I used this to sleep and moisturize my lips to wake up with smooth lips in my morning and in the hotel where I did i, it worked. What a memory.................................

I got this on clearance at CVS... and I'm not sure what to say of it except that I wouldn't get it again. I got "it's darling" which I guess is supposed to be a mango flavor? It felt like water on my lips and tasted horrible without even getting in my mouth.

I have two of these, the first one is a light pink with multi-color glitter and is berry flavored/scented. I adored this one, but unfortunately the gloss was exposed to too much heat and seems to have clumped funny. Before that it went on great and made my lips look fabulous.

I then repurchased in a red colored with a cherry flavor. I hate the flavor, and I have to squeeze the gloss tube a lot before applying otherwise it seperates and a strange orange water comes out. Ick. Still makes my lips look great, but is a little too sticky and tends to take my lipstick off. Great price though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this in Stop Wineing. i got it for $1.85 on sale at CVS. can't beat that! the color is a really nice glossy wine-purple that is super-shiny. the smell is kinda weird and the texture is a little more runny than i usually prefer, but all in all, it's a really great lipgloss! i did indeed notice it separating in the tube after a few weeks, but it doesn't affect the quality of the gloss at all.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had two of these...So L.A. and Discreet. So L.A. was a bright pink that smelled like a cherry sweet tart (but tasted sort of fake), and Discreet was a light shimmery brown with a pineapple smell (tasted better than the other one though). I didn't like the fact that they separated and leaked everywhere, but I did like the slanted applicator. Besides, I gave them both to my younger sister and she loves them. Go figure.

on 2/19/2004 1:34:00 AM

Got this on sale for only $2. I'm not super excited about this particular color (clearly pink). I've already got highly-pigmented lips so this doesn't really add anything but a little shine. I haven't noticed any blue sparkles/tone though. Texture is smooth and not sticky. Kind of like lip balm. Not as glossy as you might expect, given the name. The smell reminds me of cherry water ice. I think I'll try out another color next time.

on 2/17/2004 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this in ballerina. Looked great in the package but it turned out to be a big disappointment to me. The cherry flavor was terrible, and the grit of the glitter was too much. The color was alright, but I think it would flatter someone with a cooler complexion more.

on 1/19/2004 2:21:00 PM

I am so so about these glosses. I love the colors, the smell, flavor and the price. It is smooth and moisturizing. But they don't last very long at all and I can find very similar shades in almost any brand...

on 1/18/2004 6:06:00 PM

This is an ok lipgloss. I got it as a gift (thankfully) and I wasn't entirely disappointed. The colors are nice and so is the packaging, but it has no lasting power and the smell is horrible. Mine smelled like Neosporin mixed with cherries. The taste isn't all that good either. Plastic and cherries this time. I also get that horrible white scum on my lips after about 10 minutes when I use it. YUCK. I don't think I'll buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i decided to try this in chandelier(clear). what a mistake. the fruity smell was disgusting and made me nauseous. the gloss was goopy and the glitter was so gritty on my lips. l'oreal color juices are so much better and worth paying more. i will never buy this gloss again!