Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

Lip Injection Extreme

3.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Lip Injection is effective since it uses chemicals that irritate the lips in order for the lips to become bigger. Long term use is detrimental and it would be a better idea to get an injectable such as juvederm for a plump lip effect. I will not repurchase.

I really want to like this. When I first got it it worked great. It didn't even sting. Slowly it started to tingle and then it started to make dark red patches all over my face when I put it on my lips. If I took it off, the patches went away. I have Lupus so that could be a contributing factor. Out of curiosity I tried it again today and it burned the tarnation out of my lips and I looked like I was wearing a bright red lip liner. So sad.

on 4/18/2017 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ran out? I'm not even bothering to use it, it's so ineffective. I guess I'll throw it out, as opposed to run out!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this works. It's hard to tell because I have Juvaderm in my lips which means they go up and down in size according to how hydrated I am. This stuff isn't as good as the original Lip Venom but it's ok. I like that it's not sticky like the updated Lip Venom.

on 3/9/2017 8:59:00 PM

I should have known better at my age... LOL and I give myself 8 points -out of 10- for trying. For my dry lips I use Burt's Bees lip balm at night. Following up on a suggestion to apply lip balm before applying lip stick I came upon the lip plumping idea. There is a bit of a 'burning' sensation at first when applying this 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and the shimmer of this product gives the appearance of larger lips which is my own humble opinion. I moved on to Lisa Watier's Hydra-Protective Lip Balm and I get the same tingling effect and moisturized lips. Same effect for half the price.
UPDATE: 03-16-2017 The funny thing is that I now miss the tingled feeling of 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and also the weird psychological idea that my lips might look (a bit?) more plump. So I am continuing using 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' 2x daily to feel better about my small and now moisturized lips. No stickiness either and more of a shine than Lisa Watier's Lip Balm.

on 2/28/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It worked a little bit the first couple of times I used it, then I think my lips got used to it and it didnt do anything but tingle for a minute. It smells/tastes pretty bad too. I wouldn't re purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is amazing! I have TF lip injections (the normal regular 1 known as TFLI for short here on out for brevity sake) & I have tried quite a few (Buxom, Soap & Glory, MAC Plushglass, Dr Bang lip freak; NYX, VS...et al), & the MAC plushglass was the most amazing until I tried this. Well my lips seemed immune to reg TFLI but I got extreme in my Ipsy bag & I saw once again all of the good stuff I got from reg TFLI I remembered why I loved it so. So I'm using this from Ipsy & I'm going to buy a new tube of extreme (backups)when I get paid on the 3rd. I love this stuff!! It is like adult film star lips in a tube seriously amazing. It's kind of like lip crack it's crazy the addictive "burn" that's so crazy how addictive it is? It's not painful, if you want serious burn try Dr Bang Lip Freak that is real pain but unlike dr bang which is torture, this is delightful becoz your lips feel so moisturized & supple it belies half healthiness even if it does use capsicum & nicotine to temporarily vasodilate to fill your lips. The gloss what I do is apply lipstick AFTER I put this on bare lips. I do this, MAC Prep + prime, liner, lipstick, then Lipglass (if I'm wearing MAC), otherwise this then (optionally liner) then lipstick. It can be worn alone becoz it flushes ur lips also the gloss is opalescent. I will rebuy! Yassss!! #winning !!

on 1/20/2017 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this on and off for about 10 years. Indeed, of all the lip plumpers I've tried, this one makes the biggest difference. I notice a significant, immediate difference for 2-3 hours after one use and I am apt to believe that I've experienced a slight but undeniable increase in my lip size over the years. Yes, it stings, and you definitely don't want to get it in places other than your lips, but it works.

on 1/29/2017 3:27:00 PM

It makes my lips fuller just a lil bit. I think the normal version of lip injection is more moisturizing than this one and I don'T know if I will come back to that version when I will finish this one . not much different between this two, just the price and color.

on 9/1/2016 12:26:00 PM

For what it's meant to do, a lip plumping gloss, it's pretty good. It tingles makes my lips swell a little and it's not super goopy or sticky.

My issue is the smell it's like super concentrated redbull. I felt sick after wearing it for awhile.