Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme

Lip Injection Extreme

3.4

on 4/18/2017 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ran out? I'm not even bothering to use it, it's so ineffective. I guess I'll throw it out, as opposed to run out!

on 3/9/2017 8:59:00 PM

I should have known better at my age... LOL and I give myself 8 points -out of 10- for trying. For my dry lips I use Burt's Bees lip balm at night. Following up on a suggestion to apply lip balm before applying lip stick I came upon the lip plumping idea. There is a bit of a 'burning' sensation at first when applying this 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and the shimmer of this product gives the appearance of larger lips which is my own humble opinion. I moved on to Lisa Watier's Hydra-Protective Lip Balm and I get the same tingling effect and moisturized lips. Same effect for half the price.
UPDATE: 03-16-2017 The funny thing is that I now miss the tingled feeling of 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and also the weird psychological idea that my lips might look (a bit?) more plump. So I am continuing using 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' 2x daily to feel better about my small and now moisturized lips. No stickiness either and more of a shine than Lisa Watier's Lip Balm.

on 2/28/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It worked a little bit the first couple of times I used it, then I think my lips got used to it and it didnt do anything but tingle for a minute. It smells/tastes pretty bad too. I wouldn't re purchase.

on 1/29/2017 3:27:00 PM

It makes my lips fuller just a lil bit. I think the normal version of lip injection is more moisturizing than this one and I don'T know if I will come back to that version when I will finish this one . not much different between this two, just the price and color.

on 1/20/2017 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this on and off for about 10 years. Indeed, of all the lip plumpers I've tried, this one makes the biggest difference. I notice a significant, immediate difference for 2-3 hours after one use and I am apt to believe that I've experienced a slight but undeniable increase in my lip size over the years. Yes, it stings, and you definitely don't want to get it in places other than your lips, but it works.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is amazing! I have TF lip injections (the normal regular 1 known as TFLI for short here on out for brevity sake) & I have tried quite a few (Buxom, Soap & Glory, MAC Plushglass, Dr Bang lip freak; NYX, VS...et al), & the MAC plushglass was the most amazing until I tried this. Well my lips seemed immune to reg TFLI but I got extreme in my Ipsy bag & I saw once again all of the good stuff I got from reg TFLI I remembered why I loved it so. So I'm using this from Ipsy & I'm going to buy a new tube of extreme (backups)when I get paid on the 3rd. I love this stuff!! It is like adult film star lips in a tube seriously amazing. It's kind of like lip crack it's crazy the addictive "burn" that's so crazy how addictive it is? It's not painful, if you want serious burn try Dr Bang Lip Freak that is real pain but unlike dr bang which is torture, this is delightful becoz your lips feel so moisturized & supple it belies half healthiness even if it does use capsicum & nicotine to temporarily vasodilate to fill your lips. The gloss what I do is apply lipstick AFTER I put this on bare lips. I do this, MAC Prep + prime, liner, lipstick, then Lipglass (if I'm wearing MAC), otherwise this then (optionally liner) then lipstick. It can be worn alone becoz it flushes ur lips also the gloss is opalescent. I will rebuy! Yassss!! #winning !!

on 9/1/2016 12:26:00 PM

For what it's meant to do, a lip plumping gloss, it's pretty good. It tingles makes my lips swell a little and it's not super goopy or sticky.

My issue is the smell it's like super concentrated redbull. I felt sick after wearing it for awhile.

on 9/1/2016 11:50:00 AM

I really want to get lip injections but since they're so expensive and way out of my budget right now, I decided to try this. I figured $27 for a bottle every so often wasn't so bad. I also ready that if you apply it every night it can have Longterm effects. Unfortunately I'm not that consistent with things so I haven't done that. The packaging is cute, it's clear with a gold cap and the color of the gloss in the bottle is clear but with a slight iridescent color. It applies clear on the lips though. I definitely recommend applying in a mirror so you're super precise and don't get it on the skin as it can cause it to et irritated and turn red. Within five minutes your lips look plumped and juicy. I dont think it stings TOO bad but there is some tingling/stinging and lips can look red. This is ok with me because I put lip color over it. Also this hurts less than the regular lip injection in my opinion. But unfortunately the effect doesn't last that long and I never want to reapply, especially over a lip color. It does have produce w good look though while it lasts. It costs kind of a lot but I would honestly probably purchase again. I just need to be better at applying it again as needed or at night.

on 8/29/2016 3:57:00 PM

This gloss stings after a few seconds and it will hurt if you apply a lot on the lips. My lips did look plumper after a few minutes but there was also a reddish rim around the edges of my lips. I am not sure if this is good for the lips but it does work in the short term. If you leave it on the lips, it feels moisturizing. I suppose the only difference between this and the other lip injection is that this one seems to sting more. I am not certain whether the stinging or tingling in other lip plumping glosses is a sign that the gloss is working or if it is meant to make you feel that the gloss is working since gloss in general makes your lips look bigger. Some similar products that achieve a similar effect without the stinging would be dior's lip maximizer and buxom's lip polish, which are both hydrating glosses that last for hours and provide a minty feeling on the lips (buxom's tingle is much more intense than dior's). I can understand why these lip plumpers have mixed reviews since they may work for some people and not others; try each in store.

You can't find too many long term lip plumpers that are paraben free. I use this as night only. It does sting but it's stops after a few minutes.