3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I love everything about it except for the scent. It is SO strong like watermelon candy. Even when I put it on, my friend far away could smell it. I like that it’s moisturizing, it does plump and doesn’t burn just tingle. I also don’t like how the cap just screws on and doesn’t “click” but that’s just my preference. I really wish they’d make this in a non scented version.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

5 months ago

I was a big fan for about 3 years until I started having rash all over my face, lips and body. At the beginning I thought it was some kind of allergy. When it got worse (horribly swollen lips and more hives) I went to 3 different dermatologists who also told me about allergies because I didn't mention about this product and gave me medicines (I also had blood tests for lupus and some other diseases but thank God I am ok). Finally I thought that the whole situation (hives, rash and patches )begins from the lips and I also noticed a red line all around them. I threw it away and everything is gone... We have to be careful with the chemicals we put on our skin. It took me more than 3 months to find the answer to my "health problem", many visits to the doctor's, I even started taking valerian pills to sleep- it was impossible because of the itching and pain. Now I have brown marks where the rash occured, including my lips... I feel so stupid, I put myself in danger for no reason! Ok, my upper lip is not as full as the lower one, but it's ok, I can fix it with the lipliner. I think the most important thing is to keep my lips hydrated and I drink a lot of water, that makes a long term difference.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

EyesBlack

9 months ago

Very mediocre lip pumping product, not really worth the money. This looks nice and is super moisturising for a lipgloss but not work the hype.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I wouldn’t say this makes my lips look huge, but it does give them a boost for about an hour. It’s also not sticky. Tastes good. Of course there’s some slight tingle on my lips, but that’s to be expected with a plumping gloss. I would buy again.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

2 years ago

This is one of the worst lip plumpers you can ever use! It tangles and uses some harsh chemicals to irritate your lips. I got even red line around my lips where it was applied. Does not give any shine, any gloss...just a super crapy product. Really thumbs down on this product. I think in long term it even can damage your lips out of this irritation. I think good lip plumper is a proper care of your lips with lip scrub, lip balm and gloss not just putting something to irritate your lips and call it a plumper! No no no go!!!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Lip Injection is effective since it uses chemicals that irritate the lips in order for the lips to become bigger. Long term use is detrimental and it would be a better idea to get an injectable such as juvederm for a plump lip effect. I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (877 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I really want to like this. When I first got it it worked great. It didn't even sting. Slowly it started to tingle and then it started to make dark red patches all over my face when I put it on my lips. If I took it off, the patches went away. I have Lupus so that could be a contributing factor. Out of curiosity I tried it again today and it burned the tarnation out of my lips and I looked like I was wearing a bright red lip liner. So sad.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

I think this works. It's hard to tell because I have Juvaderm in my lips which means they go up and down in size according to how hydrated I am. This stuff isn't as good as the original Lip Venom but it's ok. I like that it's not sticky like the updated Lip Venom.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

Ran out? I'm not even bothering to use it, it's so ineffective. I guess I'll throw it out, as opposed to run out!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

3 years ago

I should have known better at my age... LOL and I give myself 8 points -out of 10- for trying. For my dry lips I use Burt's Bees lip balm at night. Following up on a suggestion to apply lip balm before applying lip stick I came upon the lip plumping idea. There is a bit of a 'burning' sensation at first when applying this 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and the shimmer of this product gives the appearance of larger lips which is my own humble opinion. I moved on to Lisa Watier's Hydra-Protective Lip Balm and I get the same tingling effect and moisturized lips. Same effect for half the price. UPDATE: 03-16-2017 The funny thing is that I now miss the tingled feeling of 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and also the weird psychological idea that my lips might look (a bit?) more plump. So I am continuing using 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' 2x daily to feel better about my small and now moisturized lips. No stickiness either and more of a shine than Lisa Watier's Lip Balm.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age56 & Over