Model in a Bottle

Filtered by eye Color : Black
 Model in a Bottle

2.3

SD Alcohol 40B, Purified Water, Isopentildyol, Acrylates/Octacrylamide Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Gel (aloe vera), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Propylaparaben, Methlyparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

I really wanted to like this product, but there are just too many negatives. First of all, it made my face feel tight and sticky. Second of all, the spray doesn't always come out in a perfect mist, and half the time comes out in a stream that, of course, never fails to shoot me in the eye and make my mascara run. I've tried cleaning the tip, but it still clogs up. Third, the smell isn't unbearable.. But it definitely could be improved. Fourth, this really isn't a big deal, but I wish it wasn't in a glass bottle because I am so clumsy and it's a miracle it hasn't shattered because I've dropped it so many times.

Overall, I was pretty disappointed. I'll stick with my MAC Fix+.

on 12/14/2009 3:47:00 AM

I ordered this products from its original website.
Received this products after 2weeks. After I opened the package I realized that no bubble wrap were used for wrap this products ( I ordered 2bottle ), no Fragile Sign wrote on the box package, and one of the bottle are broken and empty.
I was really dissapoint by these facts. How come they wrapped international package in such way.
For the products I find the perfumes were very discomforting, it smells so strong. And the result is not as good as it reviewed. I dont know, I still had the same oily skin when I used this products, and I had breakouts.
Not recommending this products especially if you live outside US and want it shipped internationaly.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am really disappointed that this product has overall really bad reviews. But like someone else said I really wasn't expecting a miracle. I have a very acne prone oily skin and minutes after applying make-up it literally melts off my face. This product has worked very well for my skin. It keeps my eye make-up and foundation on all day long. I agree the blush tends to fade away as the day goes on. The bottle is really nice looking. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools