Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 25-29
Alpha Skin Care Refreshing Face Wash

4.7

2018 Version:Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Chloride

on 6/10/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Its a good, foamy, lathering cream face wash in a pump. I used it with my Clarisonic and found it made my skin more red. Its probably because I was over exfoliating my face. If your going to use this to hand wash your face then it will work nicely, as its very pH balancing & oil free. I find it to be effective even if I use it every other day with my clarisonic and alternate. But for daily use, I had to choose-Clarisonic or AHA face wash, I chose my Clarisonic.

on 8/1/2007 11:32:00 PM

I got this FWP from drugstore.com. I already had an ok wash, and was excited to try this too! That night I did the usual, pull my hair back into a bun and put a headband on so my hair wouldnt get wet... anyways - I like the simple bottle very much. I find pumps get full of water if theyre in the shower, so this was just perfect. I wet my face and put a little ithe palm of my hands to make a lather. At this point I noticed the scent, wich isnt too much of anything, kind of smells like Cetaphil cleanser, but not as chemical. It felt smooth on my skin and rinsed off fairly easy. Im always worried i didnt rinse something off completely even though it probably did. i rinsed again with cooler water and looked up at the mirror and i was so happy! My skin looked and felt very clean but not at all stripped. I was a little cautious trying this since my skin can be dry and i do NOT need more dryness!! This dosnt dry me out at all, it leaves a nice smooth clean canvas for your makeup. this my friends, might just prove itself to be HG status for a simple, affordable, soap free cleanser!!

on 8/11/2003 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'll have to say at first I completely discredited this wash but figured I'd give it a try. Wow! It did a great job cleaning my face and taking off the makeup. I was worried it would dry out my skin but I had no problems. It improved the look of my skin as well. Didn't smell the greatest but it didn't smell bad either. I will definitely repurchase this again.