Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Agree with reviewer below. This did nothing more for my dry hair than a cheap drugstore conditioner. Would never repurchase Regis olive oil line again.

on 3/7/2008 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this hair masque. It's very moisturizing. It does have proteins, so I find it can frizz my hair, but if I use a conditioner afterwards it works out. Now, that I'm taking better care of my hair, I rarely need a deep conditioning treatment anymore. My dry, curly hair is soft and is sometimes over-conditioned. I plan on using this when I do need a deep conditioning and would repurchase.

on 1/23/2008 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Despite the name of this product, it does not contain olive oil, it contains olive *leaf extract*.

This is my favorite product of the Design Line Olive Oil line. It does not contain silicones, but it does contain quite a bit of protein. It does not weigh my hair down, make it feel coated, and my hair detangles reasonably well after its use.

I use it with heat often. I have discovered that I have to limit how often I use it, or be careful not to use it too soon after I've used a protein reconstructor so I don't overdo the protein. I've wound up having stiff, dull, lifeless hair doing this once before and had to clarify to remove the overdose of protein.

For someone who doesn't use reconstructors or whose hair is damaged and can benefit from the protein, this would be an excellent product.

One of the downsides is this product is only available at Regis Salons or in the Regis owned salons that are in some Wal-Marts.

My hair is 1a-2c/F/ii - 35" long, fine, thin, color-treated, dry ends.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I only tried it once so far but I really like the results. I used this right after I coloured my hair instead of the usual after haircolor conditioners that usually have a lot of 'cones. This product is contains no silicones and leaves my hair so silky and shiny. EDIT: I took one lippie off because it has some protein in it that causes my har to get frizzy but it's still a good mask to use on occasions when i feel my hair needs a bit of protein.

on 6/27/2007 8:15:00 AM

Just love this stuff! This is the best conditioning mask i have ever used. Very mooisturizing! Also love the smell of this stuff! Will definitely repurchase!!

on 5/23/2007 6:18:00 PM

Love this product! I've tried many deep conditioners but this one really seems to moisturize and pamper my hair. It smells good and has a nice and thick consistency. I use this either after clarifying or after a protein treatment and love the results! I really like that there are no silicones in it so I know that I am getting true moisture for my hair!
121307: still loving this as a deep conditioner!

on 7/16/2006 9:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love this stuff--and I have fine, color-treated, dehydrated hair (with oily roots). It is one of the only treatments I've used that I can actually see/feel a difference after I use it--and hallelujah, it contains no silicones (which most masks see to), which my hair doesn't seem to like too well.

on 2/12/2006 2:02:00 PM

Great deep conditioner! Detangles well, feels great in the shower, rinses clean. I am left with soft, silky, and SHINY hair!! Has the same great smell as the olive oil shampoo and conditioner. I really love this line, would most definatly repurchase!

on 1/27/2006 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Does everything it's supposed to do .. makes hair soft, shiny & moisturized .. doesn't weigh it down or build up .. smells lovely & light.

The weird thing about this masque is .. the first couple of times that I used it I hated it. It left my hair tangly and poofy & it didn't seem to moisturize at all. The third time was the charm .. my hair was silky .. shiny .. soft. I've been using it for 6 weeks & my hair seems to like it more & more with each use. continued >>

on 12/29/2005 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Awesome stuff! Just melts in my hair, and makes it sooooooooooooo very soft, silky, shiny, and just very very healthy looking!!!!!!!!! I color my course, fuzzy, poofy naturally "curly" hair, and this along with the poo and condish have SAVED my hair! LOVE LOVE this mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Hair Treatments