Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.7

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My hair type: Asian, dry, thin, colored too often, fine and coarse

I bought this after reading all of the positive comments on MUA. I've only used this three times. I'm not too crazy about the smell but I can deal. It comes in a jar, is thick, yellow, and feels a bit like mayo. You have to dip your fingers in to get this thing out. I use this after my weekly routine of clarifying and using a protein reconstructor. The first two times that I used this, it seemed to dry out and weigh down my thin hair. I felt that possibly I was using too much of it and leaving it in my hair for too long. I used about 1 teaspoon and left it in my hair for about 10 mins. The third time I used this, I decided to change things around a bit. I applied a smaller amount...about 2/3 of a teaspoon and left it on for about 5 minutes. It seemed to do the trick...it helped reduce some of my frizz. I couldn't believe it. I only gave this 4 lippies because I don't know if it'll live up to the same results. I will update a few weeks from now.

EDIT: Sorry but this doesn't do anything for me at all. In fact, it dries out my hair. Maybe I have the hair type that needs silicone but I am going to look for a new deep conditioner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought this conditioner so many times that I've lost count. It is absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, healthy, shiny and it smells great. I love that it's silicone free-my hair never feels weighed down. I use this 2-3x/week. I let it sit in my hair for 10 minutes. I will continue to purchase as long as they make this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this over and over. Nothing makes my hair this smooth. I use this whenever I use a clarifying shampoo or swim in the ocean. It brings my hair back to normal. Well, much better than normal =). Smells great too, just like the conditioner

on 7/22/2007 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh man :( this thing did not do anything for me..now when i look at these reviews i am wondering if i did anything wrong lol Well i love the regular olive oil conditioner than this one..Felt the mask was not that moisturising as the conditioner..too bad this would have been perfect had it worked out for me :/
UPDATE*** After trying gazillion masks..i came back to this one..i left this on for 30 mins and rinsed. My hair felt very good..i gonna to give this 5 stars..

on 5/23/2007 6:18:00 PM

Love this product! I've tried many deep conditioners but this one really seems to moisturize and pamper my hair. It smells good and has a nice and thick consistency. I use this either after clarifying or after a protein treatment and love the results! I really like that there are no silicones in it so I know that I am getting true moisture for my hair!
121307: still loving this as a deep conditioner!

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

This went back today. It made my damaged color treated hair feel coated and snarly, absolutely nothing moisuturizing about this one. Blech.