Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

4.2

on 10/30/2005 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looking for a hair mask that makes your hair feel like spun silk AND blows even high-end masks by Kerastase and Fekkai out of the water? Look no farther than the Regis Olive Oil Mask. I have loosely curled, dry, chemically treated hair that I treat to a moistuzing mask once a week. Lately I have about had it with masks that just coat with silicones and don't really do any sort of moisturizing at all (this mask is silicone free). All of that changed when I found this mask! The Olive Oil Mask leaves my hair feeling like butter... even my heat styled ends feel amazing! I can't recommend this highly enough! If your hair needs a super dose of moisture and a bit of protein for strengthening, get ye to the nearest Regis salon and pick up this mask (you may also want to pick up the Olive Oil S&C... they are amazing as well).

UPDATE 2/28/06: Still my total HG! Nothing compares to this amazing line! Nothing!

Ingredients:water, behentrimonium chloride, isopropyl myristate, cetyl alcohol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, olive oil PEG-7 esters, hydrolyzed soy protein, wheat amino acids, hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate-60, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, fragrance, methylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, propylparaben, citric acid.

continued >>

on 11/10/2005 4:11:00 PM

I love this!!! this mask is so creamy and thick. it works wonders on my hair. I totally agree with the other two reviews, this stuff is WONDERFUL!!! this is silicone free.... it really moisturizes the hair. enjoy!

on 11/28/2005 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE best deep treatment I have found in a long time. This stuff leaves my hair soooooooo silky and smells wonderfull!! The matching Poo and condish are my HGs!!

on 11/29/2005 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Whoa...this stuff is the bomb...better and more moisturizing than any mask I ever tried..seriously awesome stuff..smells fantastic..I just wish it was available online..I dont have a regis salon near me.

Updated: This is by far the best hair conditioner I have EVER used..no buildup and a little makes my thick dry hair soft as butter..I use it every day and its not too heavy but detangles instantly..love love love..I would give it 100 lippies..I just want it to be available online..lol

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

With extended use this product has done nothing for my hair. The smell is lovely, however this mask is not cheap and it doesn't do anything to make my hair less tangled or smooth.

on 12/2/2005 3:01:00 PM

Tried this with the shampoo, and found it didn't work much better than the everyday conditioner. Left my hair coated, dry and flyaway. My curls didn't curl much either, they fell almost flat. I've tried other products that make my hair feel this way, and they've always been protien rebuilding products. I can't recall what's in this mask (don't have the box in front of me), but it could be that if this were followed by a conditioning, humectant cream, it would work better for me. Seems like a lot of trouble though. Anyhow, I have rougher hair than usual, and although I'll probably use this up (or give it to my kids!), I wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have NEVER used a deep treatment worse than this one. If it was a regular conditioner it would suck. It's really thick and glides on so I had great expectations. When I use other deep treatments (and other nice conditioners) my hair is like butter - all silky and fabulous. Ok, my hair was course and gross after this crap. It was tangled and when it air-dried my hair was a tad stiff. Others love this so I am the oddball. *shrug*

on 12/2/2005 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I give this one lippie only because I finally found a great use for this product...to shave my legs. Nice scent, but it left my hair feeling coated and overall gross. No real moisture. In comparison to other products I buy, this was pretty cheap. So, no real harm done to my wallet..because it makes an excellent shaving lotion/cream.

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

This went back today. It made my damaged color treated hair feel coated and snarly, absolutely nothing moisuturizing about this one. Blech.

This is the greatest product on earth. My hair is blonde, frizzy, course and thick, and this stuff tames it and makes it buttery soft and light and shiny. SUPER product - I'd pay hundreds for a tub of this - it's gold in a tub!

Popular Hair Treatments