Regis Design Line Olive Oil Hair Mask

No Image

3.8

on 4/10/2009 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is okay. It does moisturize my fine hair but it feels more like a regular conditioner then a mask. It seems to just work that day I use it. It doesn't feel like a deep treatment type product.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My hair type: Asian, dry, thin, colored too often, fine and coarse

I bought this after reading all of the positive comments on MUA. I've only used this three times. I'm not too crazy about the smell but I can deal. It comes in a jar, is thick, yellow, and feels a bit like mayo. You have to dip your fingers in to get this thing out. I use this after my weekly routine of clarifying and using a protein reconstructor. The first two times that I used this, it seemed to dry out and weigh down my thin hair. I felt that possibly I was using too much of it and leaving it in my hair for too long. I used about 1 teaspoon and left it in my hair for about 10 mins. The third time I used this, I decided to change things around a bit. I applied a smaller amount...about 2/3 of a teaspoon and left it on for about 5 minutes. It seemed to do the trick...it helped reduce some of my frizz. I couldn't believe it. I only gave this 4 lippies because I don't know if it'll live up to the same results. I will update a few weeks from now.

EDIT: Sorry but this doesn't do anything for me at all. In fact, it dries out my hair. Maybe I have the hair type that needs silicone but I am going to look for a new deep conditioner.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this is pretty awesome - it feels a bit like a cholesterol pack on your hair, but smells much better and you can tell it's much better quality. I leave this in for mayb 5-10 minutes and when it's out my hair feels so soft and smooth. it's a nice compliment to a clarifying shampoo...or a nice thing to use if you're planning on giving your hair a break for a day or two!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have bought this conditioner so many times that I've lost count. It is absolutely fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, healthy, shiny and it smells great. I love that it's silicone free-my hair never feels weighed down. I use this 2-3x/week. I let it sit in my hair for 10 minutes. I will continue to purchase as long as they make this.

on 9/27/2007 12:11:00 AM

Have repurchased this 3 times and that's really saying something for me. :) I use this once or twice weekly on my 2a fine but abundant hair that is slightly dry from coloring. This isn't too heavy and makes my hair so silky smooth. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I only tried it once so far but I really like the results. I used this right after I coloured my hair instead of the usual after haircolor conditioners that usually have a lot of 'cones. This product is contains no silicones and leaves my hair so silky and shiny. EDIT: I took one lippie off because it has some protein in it that causes my har to get frizzy but it's still a good mask to use on occasions when i feel my hair needs a bit of protein.

on 7/22/2007 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh man :( this thing did not do anything for me..now when i look at these reviews i am wondering if i did anything wrong lol Well i love the regular olive oil conditioner than this one..Felt the mask was not that moisturising as the conditioner..too bad this would have been perfect had it worked out for me :/
UPDATE*** After trying gazillion masks..i came back to this one..i left this on for 30 mins and rinsed. My hair felt very good..i gonna to give this 5 stars..

Hairtype: 3a/3b curls. Fine-Med texture, colored and tangle prone.

This masque is silicone free which I love. Nothing but moisture. The scent is So wonderful! Can't describe it but it's just lovely. I usually use it after clarifying and using a protein treatment. It's a very thick and rich masque and I like to use it with heat. Sometimes if my ends are feeling especially dry, i'll put a dollop on my ends with my usual condish and it makes my ends feel so nice. This has to be the best masque i've ever used and I'm on my second tub of it. Big thumbs up from me and if its ever dc'd, i WILL stock up on it.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to find something i could alternate with kenra iet. I have finally found it. Although kenra is still my all time favorite deep conditioner, this one definitely comes 2nd. it leaves my slightly dry, slightly wavy, color treated hair, soft and moisturized. a little goes a long way so the tub will last me a long while. great find!

This is the greatest product on earth. My hair is blonde, frizzy, course and thick, and this stuff tames it and makes it buttery soft and light and shiny. SUPER product - I'd pay hundreds for a tub of this - it's gold in a tub!

Popular Hair Treatments