Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Mask

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 8/23/2008 9:19:00 PM

i got this product as a freebie from purchasing other products on their website. I think this is my favorite product out of all the other products I purchased. after a few minutes of putting this on, I can feel that it starts to tighten. when i wash it off, my skins feel so smooth and hydrated. however, i don't really like the fact that this is in a glass jar.

I love this mask. I would absolutely buy this again- I originally tried it as a sample at Sephora, and it really brightened up my skin and smoothed its texture. I left it on for about ten minutes, rinsed it off with only water, and then followed with moisturizer. I use it about twice a week. I really notice a difference in my complexion.

i only got this cos on their website it highly suggests that i should follow their regiment for the perfect blemish free skin, but how wrong was i!!! this although is quite nourishing , there are plenty of cheaper masks that does the same job, so not recommended...

on 3/5/2007 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I gave it 4 lippies b/c of the runny-ness but for someone w/acne prone skin, whatever does not give me acne is always a good product by me. I have to start using it 3x a week, but w/all the other stuff I put on my face I'm lucky if I apply it once. I am going for my 2nd glycolic peel this week so I might ask (the Dr.) if this is a good product for the drying effects of the peel.

on 12/14/2006 6:46:00 PM

I got this as a sample from the SA at Sephora. I can't STAND the texture of this stuff...it reminds me of the green Slime I used to play with in the playground when I was a kid...yuck...It did not irritate my skin at all during application (for some reason I have stoic skin when it comes to acids) and left my skin very smooth, baby soft and hydrated. I'm so big on texture, though, and I hate the runniness of this mask, so I won't purchase this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination skin: my forhead tends to be oily and my cheeks tend to be on the dry side. I generally have good skin with few breakouts, HOWEVER, my skin does tend to look a bit crappy and uneven. And with the season change to winter, my skin got uber dry and flakey. At any rate, this is a bit on the pricy side, but i got this during the sephora F&F. Also, you don't need a lot to put this on. It is super easy to apply. Overall, I have to say i LOVE this stuff! There was no burning senesations. It was very cooling to put on. When i rinsed it off, my skin looked so gorgeous and glowy!! And not to mention it felt so much more supple and revived. Bye bye dryness and flakes! :) I would definately buy this again!!!

on 1/1/2006 3:30:00 PM

wow !! This product is amazing. It makes my skin smooth and mosturized. I felt so fresh after I use this product. I will definitely buy it again...

on 12/31/2005 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this product, its a very thin runny greenish mask and although I followed the instructions carefully, only leaving it on for 10 minutes, afterwards my face looked like I had a second degree burn. This extreme redness went away after about an hour and then I was thrilled, my skin looked wonderful, clear, all little blemishes gone and the texture was amazing. Results lasted for days. I do not think I will repurchase and I am not even sure I will use it again, I have used AHAs before but my skin just gets too red with this treatment, its really a shame because the results are obvious, but that redness was too scary.

on 11/9/2005 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't use this 3 times a week, though I may try to. FYI, I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I use Clindamycin gel during the day and Duac at night. I know I should go easy on the AHAs and other the other stuff this is packed with. The first time I used this, I had a red line after where I had applied it. Then, my skin gradually got use to this. I like it...I'm looking into the entire Juice line now.

on 10/17/2005 11:57:00 PM

I'm surprised that no one has reviewed this one yet. This is a mask meant to be a 3x weekly as a moisturizing treatment. I was expecting something really thick but was surprised to find a runny green liquid goo with the signature 'Juice organic' smell. Upon putting it on my face wasn't tight at all and did feel really good. The tingle factor kicked in after a few minutes but wasn't painful in the least. This has a fruit acid complex and all sorts of juice derivatives that really do brighten the skin. My skin was glowing and soft! If you're expecting a cream moisture treatment, this isn't it. But it still works! Discoloration and ruddiness gone and bright clear skin left. Think the Green Apple Peel only 10 times more gentle. Oh, and the best part, no breakouts!!