Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

THE BEST!!!!!!!

on 5/30/2005 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This perfume is it for me! It smells sooooo good!. I received it as a sample, and I thought that it was going to be just another floral, but thank heavens I was wrong. It's just as others have described it as a floriental. The first thing I smell is the Rose that's in the perfume, and when it dries down it has this nice light musky scent mixed with some florals. One little spray lasts the whole day. It is sexy, and you feel sexy when you wear it. This is the perfume for seduction. This perfume IMO suits nighttime better and if you're going to classy events.

on 2/11/2004 1:54:00 PM

I will not buy this fragrance anymore. It smells to grown up for me (I'm 21), it overwhelmes me. It's just too much. I do get a lot of compliments when I wear it, but I need a more subtle fragrance.

One of my faves. Can be a bit strong, its more of a winter fragrance. Smells strongly of Vanilla. Really musky.