Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

3.2

on 4/2/2011 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I don't see what the fuse is about over this perfume. It smelled like bug-spray to me, very expensive bug spray.

on 11/28/2008 2:19:00 AM

It is surprising how a fragrance with such interesting ingredients would smell so unpleasant. First of all, I am far not a fan of floral fragrances so that is probably the reason I'm so put off by this. However, I do enjoy the smell of rose here, it ends at this place. This smell is a fusion of rose, orange blossom, ginger, vanilla, amber wood, bergamot, mandarin, aniseed, carnation, orchid, iris, ylang ylang and musk. All of this looked very appealing, however, in the end It smells like a cheap french perfume and doesn't seem any interesting to me. It is by far too powdery girly sweet and weirdly reminds me of a creme of some kind. It seems fresh, not over the top sweet, but somehow just not good enough. The packaging is interesting, but not too convenient, which is more important to me. Additionally, this does not have too good of a staying power, which is a shame. Not a very good choice, I'd say.

personally I bought this because of the very cute packaging but the scent is not bad at all. floral and warm. Abit too old for me though, its classy yet old.

On me this smells like good clean bathroom with a touch of rose.

I love this scent... it's the staple of my collection. I 'inherited' it from my mum after she declared how utterly horrible it was. It's a good thing I disagreed becasue it's gorgeous; so glamorous and sophisticated!

on 3/30/2003 11:53:00 PM

A nice smell...fresh scent..not not that distinctive..smells so "normal" so to speak, but the packaging is gorg!

Popular Fragrances