Plush Pussycat Smoothover Sugar Body Scrub

No Image

O wow, I never expected to find reviews done already. And yes, in case if u're wondering if it's really good as all these raves and Elka's claims, it IS!!!! I agree with the reviewer below that it does smell like apple pie with a hint of cinnamon, and of warm brown sugar too. Very sweet & pleasantly scented! The scrub itself simply blew me away when I tried the sample I'd received when I ordered soaps, lotions, shower gel, the facial scrub & lipbalm. I had put off trying it for a long time cos I still have sooooo many scrubs to use up, and cos I already have really good skin. No I'm not trying to brag, but it's true, lol, my friends always tell me my skin, esp my back is my best feature =/ Anyways, I didn't think it can possibly make my skin any better but it did! My skin was soo much smoother that it actually seemed to gleam, and was very soft! This works better than loofah sponges, scrubs, purnice scrubs, TBS scrubs, LUSH exfoliating soaps, even PROFESSIONAL spa treatments!
Update: Try the face scrub/mask too, u won't regret it!! I have very sensitive skin but it did not irritate my skin and it does refine it to a certain extent

Thankyou MUA! If it had not been for this website, I would've never heard of Plush Pussycat's products! I recently ordered the turbinado sugar scrub after I had read the rave reviews on here and let me tell you this stuff is AMAZING!!!! I don't know which is better..the silky soft skin I have afterwards or the SMELL! I'm not joking..this really does smell like apple pie sprinkled with cinnamon! Leaves my skin feeling oh so soft and doesn't leave me w/ greasy, sticky skin afterwards. Washes off very well! I haven't tried eating it, but it is VERY tempting....like dessert for your body! Feels wonderful when you put it on your skin and whats great is its not rough feeling like a lot of scrub are. Comes in a big sized tub and you can't beat the price! This is the absolute best stuff I've ever used! Also its homemade! The girl who makes this..Elka, she is sooo sweet! You can order it by visiting her website which is: Plushpussycat.com.

You gotta check out her website..she got some really great stuff there and its all homemade! This is a must try!!

on 10/17/2002 9:58:00 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one to try to taste this! :)

Elka sent me some samples when I bought an unrelated product from eBay. Among the soap samples was the brown sugar smoove over scrub.

It is a thick, coarse sugar scrub that amazingly leaves *no sticky residue*. Let it soak in deep for a minute or two, and then rub it off for smooth skin. I too have tried other brands, but like this the best.

I found it at www.plushpussycat.com. The 5.5 oz jar I bought was only $6.25, which is dirt cheap compared to similar brands. I am impressed!

on 1/5/2002 9:59:00 PM

I found this product on Ebay. It's homemade by Elka, she's a sweetie. She sent me a 10 oz jar of this and I use it on my hands, and feet. It makes my skin so smooooth!

My skin was feeling rough and dry because of the winter weather. I soaked it in warm water, lathered some sugar scrub on my legs and hands. Set it there for a few mins, washed it off and my skin was smooth as a baby's bum! I'm going to refill my order and get the bigger jar.

I also use Bath and Body Work's sugar scrub and I don't think it's as good as this. This also tastes pretty good, but I just had a little dab. I'm not sure if it's wise to eat it.

You can get this at her website: www.plushpussycat.com