Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

4.1

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 7/18/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very nice finish, reasonable price. But not for dry skin.

on 12/27/2007 10:29:00 AM

This is BY FAR the best finishing powder I have ever used. BE's Mineral Veil used to make me too chalky looking. EM Finishing Dust definitely makes me look airbrushed and flawless. It also prevents me from getting too shiny or oily without drying me out (and I have very dry skin). I seriously think it might be magical.

I really was not impressed with this product. I have pretty dry skin w/ eczema and some mild t-zone oilies and this did almost nothing to keep me shine-free.

The shade itself is a pale yellowish/peachy color--not the best match for my nw15 skintone, but it applies sheerly enough that was not really an issue. Well-milled imo and looked very natural.

Again, I can not stand the EM packages. The tops are hard to reset fuss-free and the holes in the sifters are too large to throw in a mu bag and take with without a huge mess. continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am undecided if this is needed.
I haven't noticed a difference if I'm wearing it or not, as my face doesn't look or act any differently if I wear it or not. However, if I don't sprtiz my face with water after using EM foundation, the finishing dust does seem to reduce the appearance of my pores.

on 5/9/2006 10:56:00 AM

Love this stuff, it never looks cakey or powdery, fights shine and lasts. It really does give a soft focus finish. Definitely going to be a staple in my make up drawer.

on 5/9/2006 4:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I hated BE's mineral veil. It made my face tight and made me look as if I'd powdered myself with wheat flour. After trying it maybe 5 times I emptied the sifter jar and used it for a blush that had broken... Anyway, this is totally different! I smoothes down shine immediately yet it doesn't show, it doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry, and its effects last a long time. Great product for a very low price.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is awesome. i thought i wouldn't use it b/c my skin is kind of dry, but this really works for me. i dust a tiny, tiny amount on and it just smooths out my skin and makes the em fndtn wear all day and all night. beautiful and the price is right! much better than BE's mineral veil which i couldn't even use.