Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There are so many gourmand scents (well, all scents really) around this time of year, particularly sweet/gourmand scents. This is a very sweet fruity like scent, despite the fact this was a christmas present that i would not usually buy for myself, (not usually into celebrity perfumes) i have to say i am very impressed that such an inexpensive perfume has such good sillage. Better than a lot of designer brands. And i like that it contains kiwi, a nice touch. Reasonable perfume, considering the price. I'd think it'd be best for mid to late teenagers, blooming into adulthood. I won't be repurchasing but I'd recommend as very reasonable based on the low price for a bargain.

This smells freaking amazing. Nearly every one of my friends has or has had this perfume at some stage. My partner compliments me whenever I wear it. I got it on sale for $15.99 and am so happy with it. It's such a pretty bottle too!

on 5/19/2014 8:02:00 AM

I've been on a mission lately to find the sweetest scent i can find. I've reviewed Prada Candy, Lancomes Elle La Vie Est Belle and Victor and Rolfs Bon Bon. I really enjoy cakey scents so it's a no brainer that I thought I was really gong to like Fantasy. I didn't that much though am really going to like Fantasy. Compared to the other ones, though, it didn't stand a chance. Fantasy Is so light I can barely smell it on myself and it doesn't smell of class like the aforementioned fragrances do. I think I am going to have to pick pick Prada Candy though, That's caramel overload though and is awesome Fantasy isn't terrible though It really does smell like cupcakes though but its geared towards more of a younger market that can afford this fragrance. Lancme Elle La Vie Est Belle was my favorite out of the lot. A total class act of a fragrance and sweet to boot. Fantasies bottle is gorgeous and fits the scent perfectly. Fantasy makes me think of a rainbow in the sky make entirely of cupcakes and little pink unicorns are flying all about the rainbow. Cute little scent but not the best.

This was a sent that came out when I was 16. I remember it with fond memories,but the love ends there lol. I,even then could never wear it. On me it was a cloying puffy sugarrush headache. Very fake and artificial. Most people,especially younger ppl love this scent, its super cheap now to if you look around. Worth a sniff at least

on 9/26/2013 4:37:00 PM

It is an OK perfume,but nothing special.There are hundreds of these generic,sugary celebrity scents on the market similar to that one.Therefore it is very ordinary,predictable and boring scent.I would spray it once in a while,but it is not something I care for .This is a typical teenage girls cotton candy fragrance, so if you are 30+ it is not suitable for you.I own different perfumes and this perfume bottle is the one I like least.It just looks very tacky and cheap and the fuchsia color is irritating.I don't particulary care for any of Britney Spears other fragrances in fact,except for Believe,which is unique ,lovely perfume in my opinion.

This is my all time favourite perfume. It's reasonably priced. The bottle is pretty and practical. It's staying power is decent. The smell is absolutely AMAZING... It reminds me of candy and florals but in a sexy way (rather than a childish sweet smelling perfume). I wear it almost everyday, and I feel like it's appropriate for both day and night. I always get compliments when I wear it which shows people find it smells as nice as I do :-) I have been re-purchasing this for a few years now and will continue to re-purchase it.

on 10/4/2012 10:01:00 AM

Still love this scent. I first got it in 2009 as a gift and loved it right away. Its very sweet and sugary but you only need to spray on a little but and it lasts a long time. I have gotten compliments on it before too and people asking me what it was a where I got it. Best place to get it is TJ Maxx or Marshalls, it always seems to be there and is very inexpensive :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Would I buy this product again? 100 more times. I know that MAYBE, just MAYBE, this perfume is a little too much on the frilly/fruity/sugary side but I love it. It is probably my favorite perfume, ever. Now, don't get me wrong, I love me some Chanel Chance but I've gotten far more compliments while wearing this perfume than ANY other of my perfumes!!! It is almost ALWAYS at Marshall's, TJMaxx, etc. So I pick it up when I start to run low. I have never used the shower gel or lotion even though it comes in every package I get. I'm not fond of either of them but I swear, this is the best perfume! If you are wondering if you should get this or not, get it! You will be swimming in a vanilla cupcake sugary delicious pool of yumminess. It lasts all day and even when I wear a scarf that I may have sprayed this on it, oh man does that scarf smell good 10 days later when I take it out of the closet again!

on 9/20/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I'm no 20 years old but I have been in love with this perfume since I was 13 years old. Britney Spears definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to doing fragrances. This one and Midnight Fantasy are on my list of all time favorite fragrances. Fantasy is a very sweet, baked goods kind of scent. It's also a little bit fruity and a little bit floral but honestly, it's mostly sugar sweet more than anything. Some of the notes are kiwi, white chocolate, cupcake, lychee, orchid and musk. When I first spray it I get the kiwi and the lychee but after those top notes go away I smell the amazing cupcake and white chocolate notes and for me those are what stick with me throughout the whole day. It's a very youthful scent but it's not as sickening as Aquolina Pink Sugar (which I can't stand). The lasting power is amazing! If you spray it on your pulse points and on your clothing it will last you all day. I sprayed some on my jacket this morning at 10:00 and I can still smell it now at 7:00. You don't want to spray too much though because it might give you a bit of a headache cause it is quite strong. It's one of my cheapest perfumes but it has the best lasting power out of all of them. I'm older now but I still love wearing this perfume! It's too artificial like those cotton candy body sprays so it's not too young for me yet I don't think. Obviously I can't see like a 40 year old wearing it but I think girls from the ages of 13-25 would be okay with this. I will forever love this perfume. Also check out Hidden Fantasy!

favorite perfume of all time. ill go through hundreds of bottles b4 i die prolly. i<3britney and i<3 all her perfumes. amazing cutest packaging ever

Popular Fragrances