Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 2/14/2015 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a safe blind buy people! I was so excited to try it based on so many good reviews on Fragrantica, but it's a major FAIL! It's super sweet and I couldn't detect any of the other notes, except for the white chocolate? I'm so glad I only got the smallest bottle for $9.99! I had a bad feeling when I detect the sweetness as I ripped open the plastic case around the bottle. So yeah, you can smell this before you open the cap or even spraying it! If you want a sweet fragrance, try Pink Sugar....fresh, sweet, and much more interesting due to the licorice note.

on 11/24/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't get the hype about this perfume. I bought it at Walmart and thought I would like it as I really enjoy a lot of gourmand perfumes. This wore terribly on me, and it disappeared within 20 minutes. My body chemistry sucks up fragrances though so it's not surprising. Smelled cheap. Not a fan.

on 2/20/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Much like one of the reviewers below me, it turned into sweet black pepper death musk on me. Had to race home to shower, and even then the smell would not go away. Wish it did smell like vanilla marshmallows on my skin but it was not to be.

on 1/19/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Awfully sweet with an even grosser caramel-ish scent to it. I almost gag when I can feel someone wearing it out, it's soo far from fresh! Only sickening to me.

on 12/19/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Middle and high school hallways reek of this and Axe. Got this in a set of small bottles of all of Britney's fragrances since I am a big Britney fan. This one is probably the worst of all of them (and I dislike pretty much all of them!) It's sickly sweet and makes me gag. Fragrance is very personal so try it yourself before you make a decision - but this is just frigging terrible to me. I really can't fathom how anyone over the age of 16 can stand to wear this, but to each her own. I do not want to smell like candy and cake. Vanilla is a really offensive scent to me so that is probably a huge reason for my disdain for this perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I think itīs a good scent for sugar lovers, but thatīs all. I think itīs such a regular scent, nothing wrong, nothing special about it. Itīs on the range of sugar/sweet/candy fragrances we all know. You can choose the one sugar-cotton candy smell you like better. Even though I love sugary/cotton candy scents, I dont love this one.

I wouldnīt buy this because none of its notes are appealing to me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

There is no other word but YUK!!! for this fragrance. It smelt really really sweet and sickly and l'm so lucky that l only bought a 5ml sample off ebay.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

are you joking me guys? this perfume is disgusting! it's WAY too sweet, i personally dont like walking around smelling like a cupcake, it smells CHEAP and definitely not unique. if you want that sickly sweet smell then go buy bath and body works warm vanilla sugar spray for a tenth of the price and attract bees, dogs, and dirty men that might decide to throw money at you. props to britney for the cool bottles for both scents though, just wish there was something better inside.

on 11/6/2005 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I did not purchase this, but I sprayed it on myself at the department store. What a mistake. It smelled cheap and really really really sweet. It gave me a headache. And it haunted me all day. I swear I washed my hands twice and I could still smell it somewhere on me. I was watching a movie (Elizabethtown- not great) and I had to get up to to wash my hands again because it was driving me batty. I don't know who would like this but not me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I sprayed some on my mom at the mall today because both my wrists already had a different fragrance on it, and she nearly killed me. I think it smells TERRIBLE. It's wayyyy too sweet for me. I guess it depends on what kind of scent you like, but the sickly-sweetness is really not appealing for me. It was also extremely strong, and the bottle was nothing special. Just a big pink bubble. I prefer more subtle, flowery fragrances, so this one is totally not for me. If you like sweet fragrances though, go ahead and give it a try.