3.1

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

i really like this product, before i used to have rashes and my underarm is bumpy, and have some dark spots but after a month or so i notice that it all fade away i have no problem anymore my underarm became whiter no cuts and bumps anymore loved it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

6 years ago

This is for the whitening roll on. I have had no success with other brands and wanted to try this. This actually has a very nice scent. It almost smells like I sprayed body mist. Unfortunately, it did not keep my underarms dry as promised for long but the scent is something I really like. It does not whiten the underarms as well.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

6 years ago

This review isn't for the spray but for the stick version- Extra whitening (whitens, smoothens skin and tightens pores) From 2006-2009 i use to get a really bad rash every time i sweat and i use to scratch my underarms until they were close to being red raw! I tired so many deodorants and none were doing what they said they did and they also added to the irritation. I was almost tempted to get botox shots to stop the sweating. In 2009 i went to the Philippines and my mum suggested this deodorant to me and she said she never gets sweaty pits. So i bought one and ran to a public toilet and rubbed it on my underarms. Obviously i didn't know if it was working or not because i was in the mall with aircon on super high and i was getting super cold. But when i trekked outside and walked around in the scorching heat i noticed that i wasn't getting itchy and i couldn't feel any wetness! Now in 2013 i still use this and i have never had a rash since. Every year i got back to the Philippines i always buy a lot due to the fear of running out because i can't get it here in Australia.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

7 years ago

im reviewing the roll on deo based on first impression on first use. i really like the smell, first tried it and it stayed for 12 hours at night. i rarely like roll on since it makes me feel greasy there. but this dries up pretty quick and i dont get alot sweat either. so i like it :)

About reviewer (225 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

Only lasts for a few hours (3-4 tops). Has a nice smell. Not sure about whitening I don't think it's very effective because my underarm color pretty much looks the same even after daily use. Will still buy it because it's quite cheap.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I am reviewing the roll on deodorant. I live in Mexico, so I have no idea about the scent of the product in the US. I love the scent (I mostly bought it because of the smell), it's very very good, it isn't strong; it's kind of a neutro-perfumy scent. It lasts all day long and it is very gentle with the skin eve after shaving. I've only used it for a week so I don't know about the whitening thing but after this week using it I have noticed that my underarms are much prettier.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

11 years ago

Hate the scent. Smells like some lotion mixed together with bathroom fragrance and alcohol. It's also a very strong smell that will clash with any perfume you wear. Does an average job as a deodourant. Not too long lasting I think. I can't comment much on the whitening effect since I use it sparingly and I don't have dark armpit problems.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

It does its job, but it doesnt make my armpits any lighter. It is a OK produkt, but not a beautyfier of underarms. I' ll buy something else after its used up.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

12 years ago

i don't think the whitening works that much but it really works well as a deodorant. i like the fragrance and you can still smell it a little at the end of the day.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

12 years ago

This is an okay product, and performs its basic function. As for the whitening, I did see a little, but not enough.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure