Uploaded by alee26

price range

Reviews

fromkhatz8

Oct/17/2014

i really like this product, before i used to have rashes and my underarm is bumpy, and have some dark spots but after a month or so i notice that it all fade away i have no problem anymore my underarm became whiter no cuts and bumps anymore loved it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Mar/01/2014

This is for the whitening roll on. I have had no success with other brands and wanted to try this. This actually has a very nice scent. It almost smells like I sprayed body mist. Unfortunately, it did not keep my underarms dry as promised for long but the scent is something I really like. It does not whiten the underarms as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

Sep/05/2013

This review isn't for the spray but for the stick version- Extra whitening (whitens, smoothens skin and tightens pores)

From 2006-2009 i use to get a really bad rash every time i sweat and i use to scratch my underarms until they were close to being red raw! I tired so many deodorants and none were doing what they said they did and they also added to the irritation. I was almost …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

fromtsh82

Jan/05/2013

im reviewing the roll on deo based on first impression on first use. i really like the smell, first tried it and it stayed for 12 hours at night. i rarely like roll on since it makes me feel greasy there. but this dries up pretty quick and i dont get alot sweat either. so i like it :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (225 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Sep/20/2012

Only lasts for a few hours (3-4 tops). Has a nice smell. Not sure about whitening I don't think it's very effective because my underarm color pretty much looks the same even after daily use. Will still buy it because it's quite cheap.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/02/2012

I am reviewing the roll on deodorant. I live in Mexico, so I have no idea about the scent of the product in the US. I love the scent (I mostly bought it because of the smell), it's very very good, it isn't strong; it's kind of a neutro-perfumy scent. It lasts all day long and it is very gentle with the skin eve after shaving. I've only used it for a week so I don't know …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Mar/21/2009

Hate the scent. Smells like some lotion mixed together with bathroom fragrance and alcohol. It's also a very strong smell that will clash with any perfume you wear.
Does an average job as a deodourant. Not too long lasting I think. I can't comment much on the whitening effect since I use it sparingly and I don't have dark armpit problems.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jul/02/2008

It does its job, but it doesnt make my armpits any lighter. It is a OK produkt, but not a beautyfier of underarms. I' ll buy something else after its used up.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

May/20/2008

i don't think the whitening works that much but it really works well as a deodorant. i like the fragrance and you can still smell it a little at the end of the day.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

May/06/2008

This is an okay product, and performs its basic function. As for the whitening, I did see a little, but not enough.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure