DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
DHC Deep Cleansing OilDHC deep cleansing oil Deep Cleansing Oil

4.2

olive fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosemary leaf oil

on 2/15/2018 6:54:00 AM

Leaves my skin clean without that tight feeling I’ve been getting from other cleansers. The bottle size is really small though and I’ve nearly run out already.

on 2/7/2018 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Holy grail product for me! I've been using this for 15 years easily. It removes all makeup, including waterproof mascara. It also has a good consistency for those who do light facial massage when removing their makeup at night. I'm sure this product has rave reviews so here's my extra tip: rinse this off with one of those microfiber face clothes (Amazon sells great makeup eraser knockoffs). They go great together!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my first step in my cleansing routine. I only cleanse at night because my skin is very dry. I put this on with my hands and then follow with a gentle cleanser. Yes, I follow the 10 step Korean skin care - especially at my wonderful age. ;)

It removes all makeup especially Benefit They're Real mascara which is notoriously difficult to remove. I won't be without this little gem. Worth every penny.

on 1/16/2018 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to like this as it had great reviews and I'm really into korean skincare. I got this as a 30ml trial size from feelunique which was £8 and a pretty good idea if you want to try it

It smells like olive oil and looks like olive oil. I feel like it has clogged my pores and I have had more breakouts as well as more little bumps on my skin - was hoping it was purging but it doesn't seem like it, and since I've stopped using it my skin has got better

It does take makeup off but i still have to scrub quite a lot to remove mascara

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Soothing when my face gets really dry but more importantly - cleanses my face of all traces of make up gently!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I had a sample of this product and was hesitant to buy a full size because of the price, however after using other oil cleansers (including ones I made myself) and always thinking about this one I bit the bullet and bought the larger size.

I have oily, dehydrated skin that is prone to clogging. This cleanser feels good and rinses off nicely, there is no feeling of a film left over. It doesn't leave my skin tight and dry. I do follow this with another cleanser. I don't notice any obvious scent. The packaging is convenient and simple. Overall it's just an elegant, simple cleanser that feels good to use.

It doesn't remove all my eye makeup, but I rarely wear eye makeup and when I do I use a makeup remover before cleansing.

on 12/21/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Having heard so many good reports I tried this oil before finally giving up. My generally clear skin became an oily, cystic acne mess. I washed it with a flannel, as part of a multi step cleansing process, nothing worked for me. I don't know why I couldn't get a good result.

on 12/10/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This removes most of my makeup and rinses clean. It smells a little like olive oil and it isn't drying or irritating to the eyes.

I won't repurchase because it has trouble removing my non-waterproof mascara, and long wearing eyeliner sometimes. I want instant gratification. If I remember correctly the Clinique balm dissolved everything very quickly, but it was drying... ill try the travel size of that one next.

Not a bad product, I would recommend to try it.

on 12/9/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm a bit of a cleansing oil connoisseur, and finally got around to picking this stuff up with a Dermstore order. It's great! I have no complaints, although I like most cleansing oils so no surprise there. I really just need it to get my mascara and eyeliner off in one fell swoop, and DHC's oil totally succeeds in that regard.

People seem to think it's really drying. I did notice that it rinsed really "clean" (no oily residue left on my face), but I always immediately follow up nighttime cleansing with a super heavy moisturizer, so if it's more drying than your average oil-based cleanser, I did not notice. Plus, a lot of cleansing products that leave a residue (I'm talking to you Pond's Cold Cream) do break me out unless I'm diligent about cleansing after I cleanse. And nobody got time for dat. I'm a one-stop-shop kinda gal.

The packaging could use an update. It's pretty ugly, and not in a hip way. But the pump works, all the way to the bitter end. And that, my friends, is a win in my book.

I swear this is olive oil. A lot of makeup comes off when I wash it off. Didn't make me break out and I've been using it for a couple of months now. This is better than Banila co clean it zero and I like that it's a pump. It does pump a lot of product out though.