DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
DHC Deep Cleansing OilDHC deep cleansing oil Deep Cleansing Oil

4.2

olive fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosemary leaf oil

on 4/6/2018 9:01:00 AM

This is a great basic cleansing oil that removes to toughest of waterproof mascaras. It does look and smell like olive which im not a huge of, also it is on the pricey side. I feel like I can get similar results with cheaper options so I wont be repurchasing.

I know many people raved about this product, but it was disappointing for me because it was so dry on my skin after doing the first cleanse. I could barely continue with a second cleanse because of the stinking tight uncomfortable feeling. I tested as a hand wash and there was obviously a gritty oxidized grease feeling after rinsing. I would not put that on my face if i had known earlier. I still kept it in my bathroom as lip makeup remover, but not for waterproof mascara because it does not do its job. Just no amount of tugging and rubbing removed any trace of my waterproof mascara.

If you have a budget and have sensitive skin, drop this and get the Sensitive Muji Oil Cleansing for a huge fraction of the full cost of the DHC cleansing oil. That is my HG cleanser in helping me remove my sunscreen during nighttime without all the pain.

on 4/4/2018 9:49:00 AM

Amazing...I am now part of the fanclub! My skin is very intolerant and sensitive. Oily and dry, flaky and red during the winter.
I wash my face ONCE a day, at night. This is perfect: it smells like olive oil, rinses very easily and leaves no residue. usually, right after washing my face, i HAVe to moisturize right away. After using this cleansing oil, my skin feels soft and hydrated. Of course I still use my Toleriane riche lotion but still, this is a considerable improvment!
I love it.

on 3/26/2018 4:20:00 PM

I've using this on and off since my teenage years (so more than half of my life) and love using this to remove my makeup. It allows me to remove all the makeup (save eyemakeup) without tugging or rubbing. I still double cleanse with face wash after using this oil, but this is a significant step in my night time cleansing routine and does a much better job than olive oil or coconut oil alone. I've tried many cleansing balms and oil and always return to this. It's not PERFECT, so I'll keep looking around, but I keep coming back because at its price point, ingredients (cleaner than many cleansers out there) and effectiveness (remove makeup and sunscreen without too much rubbing), it's one of the best currently out there. I'll repurchase.

It’s the best makeup remover, period. You massage your face with dry hands for half a minute, rinse off with warm water and it’s clean. There’s no need to redo the process, and I use heavy duty foundation.

Gotta say, though, the smell is not nice. It’s not perfumed, but you can make out the actual oil smell, like cooking oil. It made me very upset the first few times I used it, and I still don’t like it.

But the effectiveness beats everything else.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

this is a good cleanser especially when you use it as a second cleanse. it takes off everything including makeup. it leaves moisture and softness in your skin. my skin adjusted to this for a wk but so far so good. you may read my detailed review here https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-best-cleansers-of-brushstrokes-and.html

on 2/15/2018 6:54:00 AM

Leaves my skin clean without that tight feeling I’ve been getting from other cleansers. The bottle size is really small though and I’ve nearly run out already.

on 2/7/2018 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Holy grail product for me! I've been using this for 15 years easily. It removes all makeup, including waterproof mascara. It also has a good consistency for those who do light facial massage when removing their makeup at night. I'm sure this product has rave reviews so here's my extra tip: rinse this off with one of those microfiber face clothes (Amazon sells great makeup eraser knockoffs). They go great together!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my first step in my cleansing routine. I only cleanse at night because my skin is very dry. I put this on with my hands and then follow with a gentle cleanser. Yes, I follow the 10 step Korean skin care - especially at my wonderful age. ;)

It removes all makeup especially Benefit They're Real mascara which is notoriously difficult to remove. I won't be without this little gem. Worth every penny.

on 1/16/2018 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to like this as it had great reviews and I'm really into korean skincare. I got this as a 30ml trial size from feelunique which was £8 and a pretty good idea if you want to try it

It smells like olive oil and looks like olive oil. I feel like it has clogged my pores and I have had more breakouts as well as more little bumps on my skin - was hoping it was purging but it doesn't seem like it, and since I've stopped using it my skin has got better

It does take makeup off but i still have to scrub quite a lot to remove mascara