4.2

$28.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

9 days ago

Do a excellent job of a deep cleansing oil? Remove makeup completely, broke out reduction when using regularly and keep skin moist, soft. The price is a bit expensive but I will buy again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

9 days ago

This takes of all my makeup and feels wonderful! Though packaging is cheap and kind of wasteful. Also i'm not super into oils on my skin, but i found this one really light and washed off immediately. Definitely a quality product for a good price!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 months ago

Cannot clean well

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrown

EyesOther

3 months ago

Went through 2 bottles of this already. Slightly thick, easily spreadable and removes all of my makeup (except for a bit of waterproof mascara if i don't wipe properly). Skin is not overtly dried out or greasy after washing it off.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

When I discovered this in the UK in 2017, I never look back; no other makeup remover comes close to this (not even the Shu Uemura version). My skin doesn’t feel dry after cleansing and it removes everything without the need to tug or rigorously rub the skin! Waterproof mascara and eyeliners, long-stay foundation just melted off. Amazing!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

4 months ago

When I first got this I viewed it as a splurge because the bottle looks small and the pump big, it even seems to dispense a lot. But it does such a good & quick job of removing makeup, sunscreen, everything, that I find myself reaching for this all the time. And it has been months now and I still have a half of a bottle left, even upping to two pumps per cleanse. My only complaint comes from someone with dry skin and this did awesome all summer, but is starting to be drying to my skin now that it’s winter.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

5 months ago

Why not just use good old olive oil? I don’t notice any difference.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

5 months ago

This felt really good at first. It really removes all your Makeup and dirt with just one round. It did leave my eyes blurry which I absolutely hate when oil cleansers do that. Unfortunately it broke me out so it isn’t worth it to me. My hado labo oil cleanser is perfect, doesn’t make my eyes blurry or break me out it’s just slightly harder to get than the dhc which is why I veered from it in the first place. Oh well back to hado labo.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

9 months ago

I bought this product on the strength of the reviews here, so was eager to try it. My initial reaction was good. I really liked the smell and the slip. It was hard to gauge how much product to use since I hadn't used a cleansing oil before. My skin liked it at first, but then I started breaking out. I have high hopes that it wasn't the cleansing oil because I made several other changes to my skincare regime at the same time. So I've put it aside in the meantime to settle my skin and will try it again when the weather gets cooler. Will update the review at that time.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

Superb product! I turn into the heart eye emoji when I use this cleansing oil. It is thick and luxurious. It makes me excited to remove my makeup. I was scared that this would break me out, so I bought a small bottle and my acne prone skin experienced no reaction. Compared to my usual cleansing oil (softymo speedy), they both do a great job at dissolving makeup but this one is a lot less drying. However, the DHC leaves the sliiightest residue on the skin. I follow up with a nice wipe down with Clarins aloe toner instead of a second cleanse. I am almost out of my tiny bottle of this DHC cleansing oil. I am heartbroken because I have to go back to my usual softymo. I don't think I will repurchase outside of Japan, the price is why I took off one lippie.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm