3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Great eyeliner goes on smooth and easy and lasts all day!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

4 years ago

I heard great things about this so I decided to pick it up one day. I usually use the Marc Jacobs highliner which is fantastic but would not consider it as my to go to eyeliner because of it is very expensive. I was looking for a dupe and saw this was on sale which is a third of the MJ so I decided to purchase it. The pencil has a twist mechanism which makes it very easy to use. It is very creamy and smooth to apply, so that was a plus. But after having it settle for about an hour or two later, I noticed a bit of smudging, with no rubbing of the eyes. I started rubbing one of eyes later, and almost half of the product transferred onto my bottom lid which made me look like I had raccoon eyes. I have very oily eyelids so that could be why it didn't work for me. I've tried it more once and the same thing happened again. Unfortunately, I will not be repurchasing it and will have to continue looking for a new drugstore eyeliner.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

smudges on to my upper lid. does not last all day.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I used this eyeliner for many years until I felt I needed an upgrade. I have eyelids that get oily quickly which can cause abhorrent looking panda eyes. With Almay's eyeliner, I didn't get panda eyes and there was less smudge than previous eyeliners. This eyeliner is pretty good for tightlining.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

It does not come out dark enough and fades throughout the day. I like the roll-up packaging and how easy it is to apply though. It glides on very smoothly. This is the best drugstore pencil eyeliner I have tried. I've repurchased multiple times.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

This is my sure bet eyeliner. I've been using it for years. It last all day, doesn't melt off, goes on smoothly without being too soft, and is great for tight lining or bold. I always have this!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I have tried many eyeliners over the years and this one outperformed all of them. It stays put all day and night. It goes on smoothly and the color is just right for my hazel eyes. It is great that it is hypoallergenic, it does not make my eyes itchy at all like other eyeliners did. I had tried out Clinique's eyeliner crayon right before this, as they are also hypoallergenic, and it was horrible. It did not go on smoothly at all and the outcome was not what was expected so, I returned it and purchased the Almay brand instead and I am glad that I did. I highly recommend this eyeliner.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I think that this is an amazing eyeliner . It goes on smooth and it's really pigmented . I actually have this in brown and its really nice . You can make the line thicker or thinner , and it stays on all day . The only problem I have is it can be difficult to remove . Sometimes I find myself tugging on my eyes to get it off , but it's not really a big deal . I would reccomend this and I will be buying it again .

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

8 years ago

I received this eyeliner as an extra in a swap. I was so surprised, I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and easily on my waterline, it goes on easier than Urban Decay's 24-7! And it lasts longer on my waterline. This is my new HG eyeliner! Love it.

About reviewer (744 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

9 years ago

***Again, my name has nothing to do with my reviews*** I loved this product...the first two weeks. Then it got sticky and didn't go on that smooth and this was only in two weeks. And it the sharpener it comes with is so tiny it's almost impossible for me to use. I guess I got the wrong one, mine is white with a black lid and bottom and my mom has a gray one with a black lid and bottom and hers is super creamy and she's had it for a year or more. So, anyway, back to the review, it was ten dollars and it was long wearing, but it was not water resistant like it claims to be. And it's not a true black, it's almost greenish. And it's really uncomfortable to have on my waterline and tightline. I always thought almay was one of the better, cleaner drugstore brands and still do, but I think they need to work on this product.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive