MAC Plum Pro Eyeshadow

No Image

4.5

on 3/31/2008 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great light/medium shade of purple. I don't know if it's just me, but it's kind of a sheer color and it does take more effort to build the color up. I think it's a good color to help blend other shades of purple together. I do like it, but like some other people have said, not really pro material.

This purple is awesome. I have been wearing it almost everyday since I bought it last week. The color looks like a medium purple with shimmer in the package, but turns out to be quite soft and blendable. Looks great applied lightly for a daytime look or dark for a smoky eye.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! Pinks and purples are my favorite, so I was excited to see a purple with the Madame B collection. This colour is a nice, fairly light purple. Looks great with Moth Brown in the crease and Sketch or Beauty Marked as a liner. I will def. buy again.

on 1/7/2005 12:59:00 PM

Plum is a lovely medium purple that looks great with my blue eyes. I wouldn't call it a plum colour, though. The pot doesn't state which formula it is, but it blends easily and lasts well. I would repurchase this. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes, blonde hair.

on 10/11/2004 12:03:00 PM

This is such a pretty color and can't believe it's in the Pro line only. I picked it out because it's "different" from the other purples that MAC makes. If Parfait Amour and Beautiful Irish had a lovechild this would be the color, except in a matte formulation. Very versatile, very pretty!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I 100% agree with Asynja's review. Nice, but not PRO material...

on 1/19/2004 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was suprised on how tame this colour is, especially for it being a pro colour. Its a really beautiful but plain mid purple tone. I use it when I want a subtle MAC look, which is pretty much for work. It has a little bit of shimmer, but not a lot. The colour is beautiful, but I don't think its special enough to be a pro only product.

on 10/14/2003 7:52:00 AM

I just got the MAC Pro eye shadow in Plum. From its name, you would think that it would be a darker purple shade but this is a medium purple color. It has some shimmer but it isn't as shimmery as some of its really shimmery shades. It is subtle and is very beautiful. Plum has a slight iridescence to it as well. A nice color...it's a shame that it isn't available in its regular line up.

on 1/25/2003 2:40:00 PM

This is a lovely color, but I wouldn't call it Plum -- it's a lighter purple on me (maybe dark lavender) with a bit of shimmer. Very pretty!

on 12/18/2001 10:55:00 PM

Plum Pro Pro Palette Pan (weird how they told me they were out of the pans, so I ordered it in a pot and then they send me a pan--whatever!)---this is so unbelievably gorgeous. A little deeper than the Stila Charm Shadow and no glitter, just shimmer. It is a brighter version of Shale, and less blue than Parfait Amour...but doesn't look like either one when on. I know this will look gorgeous with Pink Freeze or the Pink Opal Pigment Powder. How did I ever live without this shade? LOL!!