Clinique Touch Tint for Eyes - Lilac Frost

No Image

4.6

on 10/12/2009 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I picked this up in a gift set on a whim at CCO a few months ago, and have been infatuated with Clinique touch tints ever since!

Lilac Frost is a cream shadow in a tube (similar to MAC Paints) and is a gorgeous light lavendar with a slight tinge of silver shimmer. It applies smoothly, blends well and wears for hours without fading or creasing. This makes for a perfect shadow base for powder shadows and also works equally well on it's own with just eyeliner for a more simplified look. One I've already repurchased! Total LOVE! continued >>

on 2/28/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a fabulous formula - a great cream shadow that actually shows up on my lids the same as on the back of my hand! What a concept!!! I wear this w/ my silvers for a more daytime-friendly look. Just a sheer wash of shimmer and no creasing over UDPP! Love these!

on 2/9/2006 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like the Clinique touch tints and own all of them. Lilac Frost is a cool shimmery light lavender silver shimmer. The perfect base or highlighter shade. This keeps shadows on all day with barely any creasing (tiniest amount after 8 hours). I love this product. Comes in a small squeeze tube with pointed tip and retails for $13.50. These are sheerer than mac paints or lancome color doses. These are similiar to Calvin Klein eyewashes or nuetrogena touch tints. The old packaging came in a green and clear tube with green cap and the newer packaging consists of the clear tube with silver lid. They are also now purchased at $14.50. I really like this product and will continue to purchase this!

on 12/23/2006 8:39:00 PM

The color is very buildable, and it doesn't crease like other cream shadows I've tried.

Wow, this product is wonderful! The color is great -- a shimmery blue-purple -- and it looks fabulous with my blue eyes and cool complexion. It has serious staying power, too. I applied it at 7 a.m. and it didn't start creasing until after my 6 p.m. workout. I've always stayed away from cream shadows because they seem to smudge and crease on me, but Touch Tints stay put, and the color stays so vibrant. I will definitely be trying other colors.

on 1/7/2006 5:23:00 PM

Although I am not normally a Clinique fan I do love this stuff! I apply a very light amount of this pale lavendar over LM Eye Basics in Linen and the result is soft shimmer that makes my green eyes stand out. The tube will last forever and when used over a good base (like the LM or UD PP) it keeps creasing to a minimum.

Probably my favourite shade out of all the Touch Tints I have, this shadow is a gorgeous, creamy light purple that really compliments my dark brown eyes. When first applied, it's very, very sheer and makes me wonder if anybody could even tell I had eyeshadow on. However, the colour builds and after two to three little dots of shadow on each eye, the colour is quite obvious and really, really creamy. Under artificial light, I love the creamy-metallic look, and under sunlight, I love the amount of shimmer that the shadow gives. Lasted me through work until after dinner, when it started to fade and crease, but that was already more than 12 hours. Gorgeous shadow, will definitely repurchase. Clinique's shadows are probably my favourite.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this. Great sheer cream lavender, makes my blue eyes sparkle. Worn with just an excellent mascara, this is a great shimmer sheer cream color!

on 6/17/2005 11:22:00 PM

Such a pretty colour on lids (I'm fair with golden undertones). These tubes are going to last a loooong time, since so little is needed. Love my lilac frost!

UPDATE: It starts to show signs of wear after 5 hours on my greasy lids. Also a smidgen on the cool side, and a touch more frosty than what I'd generally would wear, lilac frost makes me "feel" pretty & girly whenever I put it on. continued >>

on 5/29/2005 6:04:00 PM

lilac frost is a shimmery very pale shade that seems to have a silver cast to it in certain lights. a lot of people refer to it as having glitter, but i consider it more of a slight sparkly shimmer when its on my lid. the reason i'm so in love with it is because it goes on my lid as a sheer wash with very subtle color. its versatile and can be paired successfully with a great range of different colors. i had purchased the sable shimmer a few years ago and had a lot of problems with creasing and being greasy, but this one really hasn't given me many problems with creasing and it doesn't feel oily or greasy on my lid like the sable shimmer. i train 2x's a day, 7 days a week so it is put through the same test each time i wear it and i've only occasionally seen a slight crease at the end of the day. it blends wonderfully and i highly recommend it!