The Body Shop Blue Corn Mask

The Body Shop Blue Corn Mask
The Body Shop - Blue Corn MaskBlue Corn Mask

3.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Kaolin, Blue Corn Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Blue Corn Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Bisabolol, Propylparaben, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Geranium Oil, Limonene, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Linalool, Neem Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citral, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Red 33.

WOW I love this mask. I have oily/acne prone skin and I use it about once a week as a mask then wet it and exfoliate with it. I wouldn't recommend if your skin is the slightest bit sensitive as this would probably irritate it.

This is a good mask. I have bought it several times.

To Read all 150 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/23/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Don't put this on dry skin!! It will sting like crazy. I didn't read the directions properly which says to put it on wet skin, which feels a lot better. Cleanses and exfoliates. Won't be repurchasing because of my sensitive skin.

on 6/22/2015 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Lazy person here who only cares to use this mask maybe once a month but it does an excellent job all the same. Clears my less stubborn blackheads while maintaining my skin hydrated, soft and full. Stings a bit but if you wash it off under 5 mins it wouldn't cause any damage to the skin.

When I first bought this in the spring I did not like it. I thought it was too drying and I wasn't a fan of the cool tingly sensation that comes from this mask. But I recently discovered that on a hot sticky summer day, this is he PERFECT thing to put on your face at the end of the day. After leaving the mask on your face for 10 minutes, it feels like all the oil, dirt and makeup has been vacuumed off your skin and you're left with clean, smooth, fresh skin. I would not recommend buying this in the winter for anyone who lives in the northern hemisphere, but this feels amazing in the summer.

on 5/24/2015 6:58:00 AM

This is a pretty decent face mask and is especially good for clearing black heads + leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean, I don't think I will be repurchasing this one however as it does tend to sting and I have used other similar masks that can achieve the same results without causing any pain

on 2/27/2015 1:27:00 AM

I was hesitant to buy this at first because I thought it wouldn't last very long because of the container. I've had it for about 5 months I think and I use it at least once a week and I still have some left. It soothes your skin and I absolutely love it. I can definitely tell the difference in my skin and I'm definitely going to purchase again when I run out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i'm so glad i bought this ! worth every single pound...cleaned my oily face ,took out all black heads and dead skin , gave a healthy glow and made it veryyy smooth ! i simply love this <3

I really like this mask. I have acne prone skin and lots of blackheads. Even though it does nothing for my acne, my pores are visibly cleaner and the best of all.. No more blackheads on my nose! It does sting a bit but nothing too dramatic and it feels like it's cleaning away all the impurities of the week. Use once a week or twice if you have sensitive skin. The smell is...meh, I don't really mind. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

First impression: stings like a bitch! But after finishing, redness has been reduced everywhere, face feels smooth and looks healthier and brighter. Still tingling but pores look clearer and reduces lumps and bumps... Impressed!