Ocean Potion Dab-On Sport Stick SPF 60

Ocean Potion  Dab-On Sport Stick SPF 60

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (15%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (6%) Inactive Ingredients: Denatured Alcohol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin

on 2/2/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great sunscreen. I keep it in my purse and this keeps it handy and easy to use. There is no need to rub it in. I have very fair sensitive skin and this sunscreen is not irritating. I am not a fan of Walmart, but cannot find it elsewhere.

on 8/17/2005 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I stock up on this when I am in the States. It is great to carry around in your purse for spot treatments and works great for applying to the scalp because it is a liquid rather than a cream. It is super cheap too!

on 5/17/2005 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am loving this product. I had been looking for a ss to carry around, but I hate the sticks b/c they are usually waxy or greasey. This comes in a platic tube, which is perfect to carry around in my purse, but it's acually liquid. It has a ball covered with a filter type fabric over it to despense the ss, sorry, it's hard to describe. It despenses just the right amount of ss, and doesn't pour out really fast. I like just being able to grab this for a touch up in my nose, or on my ears. It soaks in really fast and does not leave my skin greasey. It has UVB & UVA protection and I think this was less then 2 buck at Wal-Mart, so it's a great deal too. Will be repurchasing.
Active Ingrediants: Avobenzone 2.5%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6%
continued >>