Dior Diorkiss Lemon Ice 328

No Image

4.3

This lipgloss has the best smell ever!!! I normally don't like lemon scents but this one smells HEAVENLY candy lemon-ish!!! I have never had a yellow lipgloss before and must say it looks good on! Very sheer and tones down my pigmented lips a little. The glitter looks nice but it wouldn't hurt if it would be a little smaller. Overall a great gloss but I wouldn't buy again, I have never purchased the same gloss twice. The green Granny Smith one smells yummy apple though :]

on 6/6/2005 11:06:00 PM

While we ignored it when it was first released this spring as part of the Dior Summer Princess collection, after an enlightening experience trying this lemon-candy-scented, unique-sparkly, practically 3-D gloss at our local Sephora, my sister and I made it our mission to track two tubes down! Though every Sephora we entered had a sample tube on display, *none* had it in stock. (Why must they torture, taunt and tease the customer so??) So we searched Nordstroms far and wide (ok, in Chicago and the suburbs), only to come away with no more than a tiny sample in a plastic container that just would not do. How could we get our hands on this mystical, impossible to find lipgloss, we wondered?! Finally, a smart girl on the makeup board suggested I try the Nordstrom beauty hotline. And lo and behold, a sweet lady named Hilary tracked down two remaining DiorKiss Lemon Ice lip glosses for my sister and I. They arrived to our door today from the Nordstrom's in Littleton, CO. So far, have worn it over MAC's new Rayothon lipglass and it is even gorgeous alone. During our search, many SAs suggested Dior's frosty, glittery white DiorKiss, Meringue. But that simply cannot compare to the multi-hued, sweet lemon scented, lip plumping and of course, limited edition sensation that is Lemon Ice. Rave, rave, rave. I am happy to say that both my sister and I are very satisfied--and, might I say, privileged!--to have finally gotten my hands on this gloss that was def. worth going out of my way for. We suggest you do the same. ;)

on 5/20/2005 4:54:00 PM

I LOVE this lip gloss...had to have it after seeing it in the Sephora catalog (which sold out super fast). The packaging is cute, the scent/flavor is very lemony and the texture is great! It looks really nice with a pink liner (i'm blonde, blue eyed, med. skin tone). It's a great product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

colourings: asian MAC NC25-30 with fairly pigmented lips.

I really wanted to like this gloss but i HATE the glitter bits in it! They are HUGE and very visible. Aside from the glitter, the color was lovely on my lips. It gave my lips a lovely reddish/orange sheen. It was a really really sheer yellow, which gave just a hint of color.