Pout Pearly Queen (Uploaded by ccmadamoiselle)

4.4

84%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/22/2015

Though this blush and the entire Pout line is now discontinued, I had to write a review for Pearly Queen blush which I still have in my collection. First discovered this product when my ex-boyfriend's makeup artist brother used it on me, and I purchased it shortly after. It's a peachy-pink colour which gives a slightly glowy finish and is a very natural and flattering colour on my …Read more

About reviewer (355 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

frombenjii

Jun/22/2009

It looks milky pink in the pan, but it turns to milky pink plus little milky orange when applying to the cheek. Still be one of lovely blushes. I can use this everyday. Not to pale and not to dark. LOVE IT ^^

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/26/2009

This Pout Rouge is definitely one of the most pigmented blushes ever!! You get almost the exact colour you see in a pan on your cheeks. Pearly Queen is a soft sheer pink colour. It looks like strawberry milk on my cheeks and it's just super cute! I LOVE Pout and I'm so sad that they've closed down :'(

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Sep/20/2008

Oh my god! It's such a soft and milky baby pink and you can never overdo it...! It's not so pigmented and just gives you a hint of pale pink which flatters pale skinned girls. But it might not show up on dark skinned ladies, I find I'm right in between. :-D

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Apr/28/2008

Love this blusher,its a gorgeous soft pink with no glitter or shimmer so looks very natural on.Got mine in a set from TKMaXX and it was a bargain!

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Mar/01/2008

I would describe this as a light pink not too pale or bright. i find mine quite flat with very minimal shimmer. On it looks quite flat really and if i apply heavily it can look chalky. is usable but not a fave. i love the compact though very cute.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlack

Feb/10/2008

**********CLICK 'CONTINUED' FOR PICTURE & COMPARISON********<br>
<br>
<B>EDIT: If you bought your rouge in the Pout sale online from pout.co.uk, be warned that it may be a repackaged 5g version, NOT the original 12g version. These repackaged blushes have also been seen floating around UK stores.</b><br>
<br>
Pearly Queen has …

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

HairBlack

Jan/20/2008

Many reviewers say Pearly Queen is a pigmented pink. On my MAC C3 skin, Pearly Queen is milky pink with a touch of coral- like a cross between Benefit Georgia and Dandelion. It's matte and can be chalky-looking of you layer it on. Pretty with nude makeup like MAC Strada or Emote (LE) as contour. If you want a pigmented pink with shimmer, try Clinique Iced Lotus.

About reviewer (287 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

3.0
fromKiran1

Dec/07/2007

I bought this in the pout 50% off sale in the UK, as pout are now closing down :-(
I generally love pout rouge blush, i have apricot totty and berry babe. This one is matte, and it is soft baby pink but looked very bright on my light brown skin, it was extremely chalky too! I ended up giving it away.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Nov/25/2007

<b>Edit</b>: Some Pout Rouge blushes being sold at the Pout sales in the UK are smaller, repackaged versions. It looks like this change happened awhile ago and the new sizes are 5g instead of the older packaging's 12g. Just thought this should be accounted when you consider the value of the product, as it looks like it was being sold for the same price. I'm not sure if the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure