Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner

Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water (aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethiconol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E Acetate], Lysine HCl, Arginine HCl, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Silk Amino Acids, Methylisothiazolinone

This is my HG conditioner! my hair has DRAMATICALLY improved ever since I began using this conditioner! I was literally on the verge of almost cutting my super log hair because my tips were SOO dry! :( thankfully, I found this conditioner in the nick of time :) This conditioner SAVED my hair and completely turned my hair around! Super recommend it :)

This conditioner is actually pretty good. Suave is really hit or miss with me....with mostly misses. But this one is not bad. What I like about it is that it is heavy. If that makes sense. I have very fine thin hair that has a lot of breakage. You would think I would want a nice thin silky conditioner but I actually feel like I need a stronger one. Some conditioners you put on and they are so thin I feel like it drains out of my hair immediately (I clip my hair up after putting in my conditioner to let it soak in). This stuff feels thicker and adheres to my hair the way I want. Not saying this is the greatest stuff in the world but if you are on a budget (or just trying to save money) like me it's worth a shot.

To Read all 89 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/19/2015 12:43:00 AM

I've been a fan of hair Relaxing / Rebonding / Straightening in the past and that left my hair brittle, frizzy and very DRY. DRY I tell you. You can feel from the touch of the scalp and it's really unmanageable. And I only started to care for my hair recently. I've stopped doing those treatments for 3 years now and am looking for products that can restore my hair back to its beautiful state. I've purchased this one last week and was content with the results. It manages to sleek my hair into a manageable state. It combs easily without tangles. I can also style my hair with ease now. It seems to smooth out my frizzy hair (but not all) and so far so good. I'd definitely buy it again, unless I encounter a much better one. But for now, this is my go to Conditioner.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I would say that my hair is in overall good shape but I live in a humid climate and suffer from frizz. This conditioner makes my hair quite soft and manageable. It does help some with frizz but it's not a total miracle worker; that's ok because I don't expect it to be. This can be heavy and leave build-up if I use it regularly so if you have fine hair like me it's best to rotate it with something lighter. Another really good (and cheap) product from Suave, I would buy it again.

on 4/5/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I first tried this I liked it as it smoothed out my dry and unruly hair. About two weeks later it made my hair unruly and dry. In fact my hair was in worst condition after using this conditioner. Smells nice, but that's about it. Maybe my hair got use to it or the ingredients aren't really helping my hair just masking the damage.

on 7/31/2013 12:41:00 AM

This conditioner saved my hair! I bleach my hair and straighten it frequently, so it needs lots of moisture. This keeps it soft and smooths it down (it can be a frizzy puff), plus it's so inexpensive. When I wash it out my hair feels incredibly silky, clean, and light. There's nothing I don't like about it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

i dont know why the bottle is orange in the picture but the one i used was grey and it was awful! it made my scalp very oily and made my hair very tangled!

I used this back in 2011 and was quite impressed, but then changed up my routine. I've currently been using the Tresseme soft/silky shampoo and matching conditioner. Initially, I saw a difference, however when I'd wake up in the am (I wash/style my hair at night) I'd wake up with stringy/wire like hair. I also have the redken soft/smooth shampoo, but I reserve that for when I want to feel special :D I'm so glad I picked this up again!!!! I washed my hair last night with VO5 clarifying (kiwi) and then finished with this conditioner and voila: my hair is soft, bouncy, and shiny!! And you cant beat the price ;) It also tamed my frizzies that I was dealing with, but I still have to test it outside in the summer humidity.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice thick conditioner with a fresh salon smell. It really moisterizes well and pairs excellently with the sleek shampoo. I highly recommend!

on 8/15/2012 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have a med condition that renders my moisture glands useless. My once thick, shiny hair is now a tumbleweed essentially, brittle, course, breaks if you look sideways at it I avoid horses cause it would remind them of hay. As glam as it is to be me I am trying to at least simulate having normal, healthy hair since I can't have the real thing any longer. This is a thick conditioner with a slight but pleasant fragrance. Its better than thinner, more watery conditioners in this price range. Perhaps because of the viscosity it adheres better to hair by virtue of not dripping out. It does moisturize and work fine. Its just me and this bale on my head require more moisture than most so for me its not quite sufficient. However for most people even with normal dry hair who can safely be around horses, this is a good condiitoner at a a good price.