Beauticontrol Spa Sugar Cologne

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love BC products - but their Spa Sugar was just OK. I prefer Fresh Sugar or Fresh Lemon Sugar. This one was not the same - a bit more green or oceanic. Nice sweet dry-down though.

Not awful - just not great.
Inexpensive.

Love this cologne and I have repurchased it a few times. It's a very feminine mixture of sweet vanilla with a hint of fresh citrus and soft floral. I always get compliments when I wear this.

This smells so wonderful, fresh sweet and unique. My husband says he likes it but prefers the sugar and spice, but I get alot of complements from my girlfriends

I looooove this scent! This is so completely sexy! Beauticontrol describes this scent as: BeautiControl's Menswear is as comfortable as a pair of khakis and as freshly scented as a newly washed linen shirt.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm in the minority. I didn't like this at all. It starts out very aquatic and sweet and dries down to a sweet, powdery, cloying floral that makes my throat feel scratchy when I sniff it. The bottle shape is that same rounded cube shape as That's So Raven and mark Pure. Terribly overpriced too. Funny thing, I love the scent of the lotion in the same fragrance. Hm.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've always liked this fragrance. Perfumes, for me, can trigger migraines, so I have to be very careful when selecting a scent. Usually I'm okay with vanilla, but I can also wear this. It has a light and clean smell.

I really love the smell of the Spa Sugar line. It doesn't smell like straight sugar, but it is sweet with a hint of floral notes. The cologne smells fabulous, but doesn't last as long as I would like it to. The price is a little steep for the product, but I would buy again.

I fell in love with the spa sugar line at a spa party a friend was having. To me it is sweet smelling but not too much sugar. It has a little hint of bananas to me and overall quite relaxing but at the same time really energising... maybe because I can't stop smelling it!

I love the way this smells. It's like freshly washed hair. It's such a pretty, refreshing scent. The Spa Sugar line is great!

I am a BeautiControl consultant and am very picky about fragrance. I usually end up hating something after wearing it a few days. The spa sugar cologne is different. I've worn it for 9 months now off and on and still love it's fresh, light, sugary scent.

Popular Fragrances