3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I purchased this product aling with the Evolution dryer at a hair show. What sold me was the fact that it dries hair at the same time. I'm not saying dripping wet hair..just hair thats been blowdried to about 75% then using it to touch up the rest. It is not a terrible flat iron but I've owned and used much better. The hair tends to revert back to frizzy or eavy state if it isnt dried 100%. Ok but not the greatest. There are better.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

8 years ago

I had the wide one with the crystals lining the styler. Didn't work very well, the actual styler was cheaply made and never lined up correctly. It didn't do much for my hair besides making it look ratty.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

I love this thing! Keep in mind, I've never used this on wet hair, simply because something about that just freaks me out. I will only use this on dry hair. I curl my hair a lot with this iron, and the shape of it really lends itself to kink-free curls that last waaaaaaay longer than my curling iron. In fact, I prefer this to my curling iron. I've gotten no incredible damage from this product, just normal wear and tear of my hair. I always use a heat protectant (the CHI one) and I try not to flat iron my hair every day. I got a great price on this with some coupons at Ulta.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Didn't give me that smooth ceramic straightness, wet or dry. Wasn't that bad at drying gai. But got a much bette result if air dried and straightened with another straightner. Blew up anyway and is in the trash

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlack

10 years ago

My sister got this for me from Sephora when she saw that I was using a Revlon (which was working just fine, might I add). I was looking for a high-end straightener and she figured one from Sephora would suffice. I'm not really sure why this product is so expensive. My hair definitely didn't feel as damaged as when I used the Revlon, but it was such a chore to actually straighten my hair with this (I'm Asian and have somewhat thick hair to begin with). Even after I was done, my hair wasn't stick straight like I like it, even after using products in my hair to help that along. It also didn't really flatten my hair and left it somewhat straight and very voluminous. It looked fine, but not what I'm looking for. I've tried my friends' Chis and FHIs before and they're MUCH better at getting your hair straight and keeping it flat.

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I really disliked this straightener. When I used it dry it snagged my hair and made it look dull and dead. When I used it wet, it made my hair look poofy and frizzy. Just aweful! I like my Sedu much better.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I own many T3 products, and I purchased this product about 1 year ago. I had high expectations that were not met. I thought the concept was great, and would save on packing when traveling. I used it 3 times before I sold it on eBay. I found that (1) I didn't like that when I had to get my roots well, the steam would escape from the vents and burn my scalp -- so I rarely did them right and my hair was air dried at the roots, smooth everywhere else (2) hole vents work for steam, but I think it take away from the finish somehow that other T3 products give (3) I had to go over my hair sections 2 or 3 times to get a look I get with 1 swipe with other flat irons (T3 Narrow Duality, Superstar) (4) While I liked how wide the plates were to flat iron larger sections, I thought that the venting left dents in my hair. And I agree that hair was not quite as shiny and smooth as I have achieved with other T3 products. As I said, sold it on eBay,and will not repurchase. But it is a cool concept.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairOther, Other, Fine

11 years ago

I just got this and I love it!! I have very long, thick, curly hair and this thing worked wonders on it! I almost gave up on trying to straighten my hair because it always gets so frizzy. This flat iron made my hair so smooth and shiny, without even putting any product in it! That's right, ZERO product and it's smooth, shiny and straight! I only paid about $70 for it on eBay, but I would gladly pay full price!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I thought this straightener worked just fine. In fact, I loved it. I didn't think the price was so bad because I thought I would be able to use it for a long time, and I guess I considered it an investment. However, after 2 years of use it just stopped working. It won't turn on. I used to use a ConAir straightener that wasn't all that great but it lasted about 4 or 5 years, and it only cost thirty bucks.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrunette

11 years ago

I have used the T3 Bespokes Lab Medium Duality and then just used the new T3 Pro Wet to Dry, I am not happy with it. It does straighten, but it's made so much cheaper, the packaging is not great, my other one came with a cloth to wipe it and was built so much better. This one has little openings in it which can get stuff down in it, It just does not seem to do the job like my other one. 119 for the T3 Pro wet to dry and 160 for the T3 Bespokes Medium Duality, I see a huge difference and believe this one is not worth it.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age30-35